Garmin 430 28V

mapasha

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
N1915W
Take out Garmin 430 28V to replace with Garmin 430 14/28V .......... slide in replacement?

I would imagine so

I'm gonna say it will be a slide in, but im not avionics tech, I did stay at a holiday inn a couple years ago though...

really needs to be a downvote button for comments like this

It wasn’t a comment. It was a reasonable question. There is a difference. You should learn that.

Besides the manuals, regulations, guidance, etc. should be the first place one goes for any information such as this. Too many people seem to go straight to SGOTI for information they should be able to read themselves. Once you have done the expected reading then POA or similar sites can be great resources to fill in the blanks or help interpret what’s written in the books. Such sites are also great to ask personal opinions on aircraft, other equipment, flight schools, certain scenarios, etc. However basic technical information that is in the manual should be read there first.

It’s really a simple concept. RTFM!

Yep. That is what I thought but I decided to just drop it rather than get into a pizzing contest with him. He obviously hadn’t looked at the manual closely if at all.

There may be a separate standalone manual for the 28 volt, I'd bet it’s older than that 400 series manual.

There may be a separate standalone manual for the 28 volt, I'd bet it’s older than that 400 series manual.

My manual IS older than that. It does NOT have the 430A on it.

To the pompous jackasses, I did read the ****ing manual. It is not in there because it is not in there!! To all the a**holes who thought I don't know how to read a manual or that I am too lazy or stupid to read the manual GFU.

I did download the link that was provided and I appreciate that.

This is turning into a proper POA thread now.

Back