GA pilot versus airline pilot rift. What causes it?

Re: GA pilot versus airline pilot rift. What causes it?c

Like the absolute mess that is conceal and carry.

2A is a Federal Constitutional Right. Another example of where there SHOULD be a Federal solution, but there isn't, yet they're involved in a plethora of areas where they are NOT needed, nor wanted.

It is pretty funny that all these guys who want less Fed involvement and more state ***** and moan about gun laws.

Nick,
You need to live in Massachusetts to appreciate the FAA owns the aircraft and pilot registration. If Ma owned that process, I'd be paying $$$$$ A YEAR for a privilege the FAA granted me for passing a test.
As it is, I STILL have to register my plane with Ma DOT for $166 a year. At least they don't (YET) charge sales tax, but that is coming. And I don't land at DOT airports or suck up ANY DOT services, and basically I get NOTHING for the privilege.
Thank you very freaking much. No. I do not want the states to regulate aviation at all.

It is pretty funny that all these guys who want less Fed involvement and more state ***** and moan about gun laws.

Not speaking for anyone here, but many want less unconstitutional Federal involvement and more Constitutional. ;)

Back