Found my Bo today...

According to the ad, yes.

I know TBO is a recommendation, but knowing my luck it would be a money pit.

There is a V tail for sale here dirt cheap. Turn the prop by hand and it squeals. AP pulled a plug, scoped it, put the plug back in and told the owner full over haul or we won't annual it. I'm sure cheap will be negotiable!

no worries....Tom will be along shortly to tell ya how that thing is a death trap. :D

no worries....Tom will be along shortly to tell ya how that thing is a death trap. :D
Death trap ?? not really, Bonanza's are great aircraft, but you better know them prior to buying one because they can be a money pit to no end. These are the epitome of buy the one you want, don't try to build it.

Death trap ?? not really, Bonanza's are great aircraft, but you better know them prior to buying one because they can be a money pit to no end. These are the epitome of buy the one you want, don't try to build it.
Tom....stop right there. You really don't know what you're talking about. It really depends on the year.

Full disclosure....I own one. :confused:

It really depends on the year.

Full disclosure....I own one. :confused:
And how much home work did you do prior to buying one, or did you just buy the first pretty paint job ?

You are absolutely correct on that, this is why I say you better know what you doing when you want to buy one.

Early Bo's go cheap these days. But I suspect if its a Bo you pay sooner or later.

Bo Derek? She was hot back in the day.

This Bo, Alabama boy. I'd say the most gifted athlete of our life time. Played pro football and baseball. Humble man too.

images

Back