Forget Basic Med!!! Buy This From Me!!!

I was all ready to give you a gallon of 100ll per pint of clean urine. But you fumbled it.

Now I understand the Facebook post you made last night to Eren trying to explain why the kitchen looked like the prom scene from Carrie.

Yup. Last night, I tried to make home made fake blood.
Tonight I just juiced a beet and then it all came together.

The bottom of the eye chart says "TOMATO FLAMES"? All this time I've been using "REG US PAT OFF".

ROTFLMAO! :lol: Well done!

Oh, and um... yeah, maybe help a brother out on my medical? Except I can tap my own kidney...

I'm thinking there has to be an open software version for Linux. I know I've seen urine for sale on Craig's list.

Last edited:
I believe you placed the ad, no? Or was that denverpilot?
Actually it was a guy retailing it to the Broncos, Rockies, and Avs. He got it in hundred unit lots from India. They were air freighting it in until that unfortunate incident in Anchorage...

This reminds me of the Dan Aykroyd's Julia Child skits from the old classic SNL.

Sorry guys...

Sold!

Some guy contacted me and bought it.
I'm not sure he's a pilot though. I found him in a forum. His handel was 420weedGuyTheGanjaMaster

Sorry guys...

Sold!

Some guy contacted me and bought it.
I'm not sure he's a pilot though. I found him in a forum. His handel was 420weedGuyTheGanjaMaster

I thought it might be that dude who has a Garmin for sale, getting a deal on it so he could resell it to like ten people simultaneously from addresses where nobody lives and are in foreclosure. LOL.

I thought it might be that dude who has a Garmin for sale, getting a deal on it so he could resell it to like ten people simultaneously from addresses where nobody lives and are in foreclosure. LOL.

I was thinking that you or Clark would buy knowing what state you all live in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That stuff is for the tourists and the transplants. Oh and the one poor pilot who posted here a while back who messed around with it while he was here on his honeymoon, went home, and was randomed by his Part 135 operator and fired.

I think I mentioned before that one of the businesses in our building at work that I support is a call center for employee drug tests -- they're literally setting daily records for number of cases handled.

They're hiring ten more people on Monday... apparently it's a growth business! Pays my bills, so I have nothing to complain about! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I pass drug tests the old fashioned way, I study for them. I learned how from a pharmacy major when she was in college...

No but I still have food coloring stains on my feet. No lie.

And on some of the base boards.

Back