ForeFlight Performance Profiles

RossG2000

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
RJG2000
Greetings all,

I upgraded my ForeFlight to the performance version and that comes with built out performance profiles for aircraft that they claim is directly from the owners manual or operating standards for each aircraft applicable. I have a C172, H model, and the performance profiles don't tell me what speeds they're utilizing for the given RPM, etc. Knowing the IAS it's calculating flight time at is helpful. When I looked up in the ForeFlight guides, it shows a screenshot of the Performance Profiles and there's a section that shows the IAS they're basing the cruise profile off of, for example. Mine do not show that. All I get to do is drag a bias slider to adjust the profile's settings up or down by a percentage I choose. Not very helpful.

When I build a "basic" or "custom" aircraft profile, I specify the airspeeds myself.

Does anyone know if this is how it is supposed to be? I attached a screenshot of what I see (sliders) and what the PDF instruction manual shows I should see (obviously, different aircraft).

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.34.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.34.22 PM.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.35.23 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 3.35.23 PM.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 14
Back