For science.

Can you prove that IS in fact a stick and not a twig?

He can't because the picture violates the cardinal PoA rule. This thread should be locked until the picture is retaken with a pencil...

**and again, and again. *** :D

Yup.

Humor+Quotes+about+Life.png

Oh come on, sticks and stones...
It was a joke, just so you know. :rolleyes:

You can say pretty much whatever, I don't get my feelings hurt like a lot of people nowadays.

It was a joke, just so you know. :rolleyes:

You can say pretty much whatever, I don't get my feelings hurt like a lot of people nowadays.
That hurts my feelings

I refuse to discuss this until I know the provenance of the stick. What kind of wood? How was it sourced? Is it from a renewable reserve with the appropriate environmentally responsible procedures in place? What source of labor was used to harvest the stick? Is it in fact a stick and not some inorganic stick like substance? For that matter, it could be CCI. "Fake Wood". Was it grown in the USA?

One cannot simply walk into the forest and pick up any old stick for Show and Tell. This is PoA, man. Facts matter.

I refuse to discuss this until I know the provenance of the stick. What kind of wood? How was it sourced? Is it from a renewable reserve with the appropriate environmentally responsible procedures in place? What source of labor was used to harvest the stick? Is it in fact a stick and not some inorganic stick like substance? For that matter, it could be CCI. "Fake Wood". Was it grown in the USA?

One cannot simply walk into the forest and pick up any old stick for Show and Tell. This is PoA, man. Facts matter.

POA and facts? bwahahahahahahhaah!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back