Football Season is Back

Broncos barely made 5-0. God that was an awful game.

Falcons did the same thing, an ugly win is still a W! Not like college where style points count!! :yes:
I am under no illusion that my Falcons are Super Bowl bound, I would love it if they got there, but it's early in the season and there are a lot of games left! :D

Packers are undefeated, 5-0!
The Pack had quite an ugly win yesterday. The defense looked pretty sharp though, with 4 picks. They have some things to clean up before next week against San Diego.

Still a bit of whiskey left in my glass, watched the whole ending :)

The New Jersey Giants must be very proud to be in 1st place.

Steve Sarkisian was fired as the head coach of USC. USC's season is likely done anyway since they're 1-2 in conference play. ASU has a chance to stay in it and win the PAC-12 but in order to do that they will have to beat Utah this weekend, which won't be easy.

I think a Packers/Patriots Superbowl is a very good possibility this season.

I do too, but it is still really early, and injuries, and other things can change drastically.

Can't believe Cutler played a whole game without an interception. Course he did fumble in the his own end zone resulting in recovery by KC but, anyway, baby steps. Sorry to see KC lose Jamaal Charles. He was fun to watch.

Steve Sarkisian was fired as the head coach of USC. USC's season is likely done anyway since they're 1-2 in conference play.

Or maybe they just removed the tumor. I'm hoping they beat Notre Dame.

Packers won and are 6-0. Another ugly and rough win, though. They should've never allowed Rivers to throw for over 500 yards. Need to clean that up, which I hope they do next week during their bye week.

Packers won and are 6-0. Another ugly and rough win, though. They should've never allowed Rivers to throw for over 500 yards. Need to clean that up, which I hope they do next week during their bye week.

Yeah that game looking mildly ugly gives me a ray of hope for the meeting between the Broncs and Pack here at home.

Yeah that game looking mildly ugly gives me a ray of hope for the meeting between the Broncs and Pack here at home.
Funny, I thought the same thing about the Broncos game today. :p

I keep joking "please throw another INT Manning, and put the scoring unit (defense) back on the field!" Haha ouch.

Our local sports cartoonist nailed it. Nice aviation theme too. Haha.

0ccef22e78c31ccc54b6326def435a67.jpg

This has certainly been a weird season. All the "experts" are saying the Broncos can not sustain thus, yet they keep winning, somehow!

New Orleans beat Atlanta? What's up with that?

This has certainly been a weird season. All the "experts" are saying the Broncos can not sustain thus, yet they keep winning, somehow!

New Orleans beat Atlanta? What's up with that?

That was horrible!! The Falcons turned the ball over 3 times plus a blocked punt for a TD. It's hard to win against a bad team doing that!! And the Saints at home aren't a bad team! :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Steve Sarkisian was fired as the head coach of USC. USC's season is likely done anyway since they're 1-2 in conference play. ASU has a chance to stay in it and win the PAC-12 but in order to do that they will have to beat Utah this weekend, which won't be easy.

How do you give a guy a multi-million dollar contract and not figure out he has a drinking problem before you sign him?? It sounds like he didn't just develop this at USC!! Come on man, do a little research, ask some former players about him, ask his assistant coaches, heck ask the cheerleaders!! :mad2::mad2: I am not a USC fan, but the AD has to go, he's hired two busts in two years!! :eek:

How do you give a guy a multi-million dollar contract and not figure out he has a drinking problem before you sign him?? It sounds like he didn't just develop this at USC!! Come on man, do a little research, ask some former players about him, ask his assistant coaches, heck ask the cheerleaders!! :mad2::mad2: I am not a USC fan, but the AD has to go, he's hired two busts in two years!! :eek:
Apparently there were rumors of this when he was the head coach at Washington as well. I haven't read much on it lately, but I agree that it's a bit odd that the AD didn't know about this prior. Either that or he believed that Sarkisian could handle it on his own.

Apparently there were rumors of this when he was the head coach at Washington as well. I haven't read much on it lately, but I agree that it's a bit odd that the AD didn't know about this prior. Either that or he believed that Sarkisian could handle it on his own.

After hiring Lane Kiffin, which he knew was a train wreck, he should have been more alert.

The NFL has been getting exciting. The new Hardy pictures are great for the league. I like how America crucified Lance Armstrong for drug usage but the same America loves the domestic abusing, drug infested and cheating league that is the NFL. The league disgusts me and I love it like a soap opera. I dont even have to watch the games.

Back