Football Season is Back

finishing top 10 and in the sugar bowl is alright, I guess. Should've been in the SEC Championship though

Giants managing to blow a lead ,and end up in overtime. Who will Coughlin blame for this loss?

Packers are back in first place in the NFC North thanks to a Vikings loss today. :D

The College Football Playoff rankings are out:

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Michigan State
4. Oklahoma

#2 Alabama will play #3 Michigan State in the Cotton Bowl. Roll Tide!

Where they should be! Go Pack! Hope they back on track now. :yes:
I hope so but they should've lost that game against Detroit if not for the hail mary. It needs to click or they won't beat the Cardinals.

I hope so but they should've lost that game against Detroit if not for the hail mary. It needs to click or they won't beat the Cardinals.

I know! I gave up watching the game early in the 3rd quarter and missed the ending. Pleasantly surprised the next day. :goofy:

I was turning the game off right as the flag was being thrown. I don't think I've ever been in that big of a rush to turn the TV back on.

Enjoyed Bradshaw saying nothing mattered in the AFC, it was a Pats clinch... And then watching the Pats lose, Broncos win, and thinking "we only need one more win to clinch home field". LOL

Enjoyed Bradshaw saying nothing mattered in the AFC, it was a Pats clinch... And then watching the Pats lose, Broncos win, and thinking "we only need one more win to clinch home field". LOL

um, check your math.

(ya know, if a way, I'd prefer the Pats going through Denver on their (Pats') way to the superbowl)

Packers beat the Cowboys. Great Sunday. :D

Who, Ole Miss?

Roll Tide!

Last edited:
Yeah read where y'all got the #2 RB or QB right?

Roll Tide!

Well with all that talent maybe y'all can quit beating us? :D

Roll Tide!

Dang Packers looked terrible yesterday! Line needs to give Rogers some time. Maybe we can talk Favre into coming back for one more! :rofl:

btw big Favre fan :yesnod:

Dang Packers looked terrible yesterday! Line needs to give Rogers some time. Maybe we can talk Favre into coming back for one more! :rofl:

btw big Favre fan :yesnod:
It wasn't just the O-Line, Rodgers played terrible as well. There's a lot that needs to be fixed in a hurry if they want to win the NFC North title next week.

It wasn't just the O-Line, Rodgers played terrible as well. There's a lot that needs to be fixed in a hurry if they want to win the NFC North title next week.
As a lifelong Packer fan, I am dismayed at what I've seen from this very talented team. It's been a near-complete team meltdown.

Rodgers had to be taken out to save his life. The O-line looked like a high school team playing in the pros. Our receiver corps is pathetic, dropping pass after pass, and getting almost no separation.

And don't get me started on the Dom Capers defense. It's been terrible for years, only able to hide because our offense simply outscored the opponents. This year, they have no where to hide, and they suck.

Rodgers is the least of our problems.

Old man Payton is on his last legs,if Denver is to win ,it will be on their stellar defense.

Last edited:
Great game. From North Carolina, a great big Thank You to Denver for taking New England out. I have to imagine that Tom Brady is feeling a bit DEFLATED this morning ;)

GO PANTHERS.

Great game. From North Carolina, a great big Thank You to Denver for taking New England out. I have to imagine that Tom Brady is feeling a bit DEFLATED this morning ;)

GO PANTHERS.

So you're in this camp? Hehehe.

de78cfd819e38fdaa3962e053d29ed72.jpg

Back