Flying the St Louis Arch Tour

Nice video! I don't think it was too long and as far as editing goes I think you're way too hard on yourself. I would rather see more videos/content from youtubers rather than waiting for fewer but more refined and polished videos.

Just a thought - drop in the occasional screen shot of some kind of map (Skyvector, google maps, whatever) with your route and current position overlaid. I've seen that done in some other videos and helps a lot with perspective and makes it easier to follow along.

Hey RC, just came across your channel a couple days ago, subbed! I didn't know you were a bona-fide PoA'er. You two make a great team, your copilot is cool as a cucumber, keep the vids coming!

Just a thought - drop in the occasional screen shot of some kind of map (Skyvector, google maps, whatever) with your route and current position overlaid. I've seen that done in some other videos and helps a lot with perspective and makes it easier to follow along.
I like your suggestion. I will look into the best way to do it. I'm sure there is a way to record foreflight on my ipad and be able to use that. Thanks!

Nice video! I don't think it was too long and as far as editing goes I think you're way too hard on yourself. I would rather see more videos/content from youtubers rather than waiting for fewer but more refined and polished videos.
Hey RC, just came across your channel a couple days ago, subbed! I didn't know you were a bona-fide PoA'er. You two make a great team, your copilot is cool as a cucumber, keep the vids coming!
Thanks guys! Overall it seems to be received positively and I'll continue making improvements. I'll keep throwing them on there while people enjoy them. I just flew another one yesterday. Finally got to a restaurant for the $100+ hamburger and the lake shore in. I agree, my copilot is pretty darn cool :) whenever I get a chance to put up the new one you'll finally get to see her slightly frazzled for a second after I hit a pocket of moderate turbulence over the lake.
:rollercoaster:

I like your suggestion. I will look into the best way to do it. I'm sure there is a way to record foreflight on my ipad and be able to use that. Thanks!
There are a few. Three I can think of off the top of my head.

One is simply to record the GPS track in FF and exportbitbto google maps or som other mapper which will "play" it for you. You can take shots from there,

Or, you can periodically take iPad screen shots. It's simple, google for a description.

Or, if you have the resources of electrical and memory, the most current versions of the operating system have a screen record button in the Control Center.

Or, if you have the resources of electrical and memory, the most current versions of the operating system have a screen record button in the Control Center.
This sounds perfect! Thank you. I just bought a new one yesterday and the only thing I run on it is FF so it should have the memory/ability to record...I'm hoping. I'll give it a shot.

Back