First

I think we were all gone for a bit this morning.

he may have had to do some bidness while he was waiting for PoA to come back on line.

Yeah, around 1:30am or so, I checked in and got a "404 error"

The hurricane took PoA down for a while. I'm just thankful we bought hurricane insurance for the site.

Glad it’s back online, I was starting to have withdrawals.

Went down at 11:41 CDT last night. I had health checks set up to text me, but I updated some routing at one point and made health check essentially invalid. I've fixed that. I think that's our biggest outage in years. Hard to believe that it took nearly 8 hours before somebody sent me a text message. @Ted DuPuis finally messaged me.

Went down at 11:41 CDT last night. I had health checks set up to text me, but I updated some routing at one point and made health check essentially invalid. I've fixed that. I think that's our biggest outage in years. Hard to believe that it took nearly 8 hours before somebody sent me a text message. @Ted DuPuis finally messaged me.
Not into doing a twitter feed?

I just went over to pilotspin where I can talk like a potty mouthed adult if the situation calls for it.
Ha, I just signed up for that, because sometimes I cannot control what I type ...

I just went over to pilotspin where I can talk like a potty mouthed adult if the situation calls for it.

Well I'll be danged, such a place exists. 4 forums. Last post in Pilot Zone, 17 July. Rusty and Student Pilots, 1 April. Accident Review, 14 April. Spin Zone, today, 5 so far.

That's one thing. As it was, nobody had a way to discuss the PoA outage without PoA.
I’m friends with several dozen PoAers on Facebook. And probably a couple dozen have my mobile number. Ya’ll should be able to mobilize a contact chain of some sort. :)

It’s the first extended outage that we’ve had in several years. I also fixed the health check. I think we’re good.

Back