Finally!!!!

StanN45

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
StanN45
IMG_0715.JPG Private pilot check ride success! My first entry in my log book is February 27, 1982. Thank you God for giving me the means to finally realize a dream. Yesterday was a good day!

Congratulations!!! :D

congratulations_on_earning_your_pilots_license_greeting_card-r7888e38b4b414632af4b87dfcbba77c0_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

Yesterday was a good day...the understatement of the year! Now go out and get that Hobbs meter spinning like a slot machine. :)

A huge congrats to you!

Congratulations! Well done!!

These are the very best kind of threads/posts on this board :cheers: :cheerswine: :thumbsup:

congratulations! my first logbook entry is also from 1982. i completed my journey in 2013 when i earned my Sport Pilot certificate. now go fly!!

Well done and congrats for sticking/returning to it until finished. Now as the one before said - get off the forums and get in the sky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!!! Where are you going for that $100 hamburger?

View attachment 48385 Private pilot check ride success! My first entry in my log book is February 27, 1982. Thank you God for giving me the means to finally realize a dream. Yesterday was a good day!

Congratulations, Stan! There are very few people in this world of something like 7 billion that have done what you just did. Now get out and exercise your new certificate.

Way to go! Now get up and enjoy all your hard work!

Congrats! I started my journey in 1987 and after 10 hrs stopped until 2016 when I started up again. I'm scheduled for my checkride in a couple of weeks. Thank u for the inspiration!

Congrats! I started my journey in 1987 and after 10 hrs stopped until 2016 when I started up again. I'm scheduled for my checkride in a couple of weeks. Thank u for the inspiration!

Way to go. We'll be looking for a post from you too about then!
Maybe you and StanN45 will inspire some others to make it happen for them too.

I think a lot of us, including me, had to stop and start, scrape together some more money, deal with job transfers, marriage, mortgages, kids and all that other stuff life throws at us. It;s great to hear stories of perseverance and persistence.

Way to go! You've earned a free night in our aviation themed hotel!

PM me, and I will get you set up.

Your certificate is in the mail!

And don't forget, students -- anyone who obtains their Private or adds Instrument is eligible for a free night's stay at our place. Ya just gotta ask! :)

Your certificate is in the mail!

And don't forget, students -- anyone who obtains their Private or adds Instrument is eligible for a free night's stay at our place. Ya just gotta ask! :)
I got it! Thanks again!

Congrats! I thought I took a long time. I passed my PPL today and my first flight was Jan 1988. It sure feels great to have checked that bucket list item!
Congratulations! Yes, it surely does!

Back