Finally!!!!

Very cool - congrats!

Your certificate is in the mail!

And don't forget, students -- anyone who obtains their Private or adds Instrument is eligible for a free night's stay at our place. Ya just gotta ask! :)
Does that apply to wives? My wife plans to take her IFR checkride in the not too distant future.

Congratulations man!! That is a hell of a long time in training. Must have picked it up and set it down for awhile.

Yeah, you might say that. I got married and raised two boys in the middle of all of it. i tried a couple of different times to get started again, but I just couldn't afford it at the time. But, I never gave up and forgot about my dream and patience paid off. I always thought that flying was going to be how I would make my living, but God had a different plan for me. As it turns out, His plan is always perfect. At least it has been for me. Who knows, maybe someday I will start making a living with my flying.

Yeah, you might say that. I got married and raised two boys in the middle of all of it. i tried a couple of different times to get started again, but I just couldn't afford it at the time. But, I never gave up and forgot about my dream and patience paid off. I always thought that flying was going to be how I would make my living, but God had a different plan for me. As it turns out, His plan is always perfect. At least it has been for me. Who knows, maybe someday I will start making a living with my flying.

Going commercial on us private pilots.. if they pay you it's no longer a hobby! Glad to hear you kept with it. Patience always pays off just like with fishing.

Back