Few things are

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
This messed up, Miss universe Pageant.

The runner up gets crowned. YGTBSM

I am more surprised that this is still a thing.

Also Steve Harvey is not funny.

if Trump were running the show.... that wouldn't have happened.....:D

Last edited:
19015ee87c3468095df7f7242b42ce28.jpg

When you choose the host of Family Feud to do this, I can't think you would be surprised that he would screw it up.

I heard on the news this morning that a bunch of the other latina contestants are ganging up on Miss Philippines saying that she did not deserve the crown and even blaming her for the fiasco. Though why they thought she was to blame is not clear. Funny stuff though it is sad that anybody takes a beauty contest so seriously as to get nasty over it.

I heard on the news this morning that a bunch of the other latina contestants are ganging up on Miss Philippines saying that she did not deserve the crown and even blaming her for the fiasco. Though why they thought she was to blame is not clear. Funny stuff though it is sad that anybody takes a beauty contest so seriously as to get nasty over it.

Cat fight! :D

Don't go through Texas with talk like that....:lol::lol::lol:

But yes, I agree with ya.. this will end up as a specific subject for the presidential hopefuls...

Back