FE Exam

Yuck. I've got a bit over 60,000 miles on UA and their partners this year, plus miles on others, but I don't think I'll break 100,000 miles for the year. Scott, you travel too much.

I must be the laggard here.....

2007 to date: 65,000 on AA, 55,000 on DL/CO (incl codeshares), and 20+ segments on Southwest. Plus 3 Amtrak RTs to NYC from DC. And some on Midwest and others here and there. 120 hotel nights (Platinum Marriott, Gold Hilton).

I wonder how many 'miles' I would have if I totaled up my schedules... I'm over 700 hours for the year, anyway.

Yep.

Taiwan trip coming up. Leave Chicago on Saturday and come home on Wednesday next week. Then off to Florida on the 28th for a few days.

I wonder if UAL will make me Global Services this year? Any idea of what level of flying you have to do to get into that? On AA I was there version of that service. But that took a couple of years of >100k of travel. UAL did comp me 1k status for this year but I have obviously earned it for next year.

Just three more trips to SEA to get on the mailing tube. A week from Monday I have a pair of flights on Southwest to get to DC, return on Wednesday, also Southwest. Next month I've got meetings in Ft. Lauderdale and I'm flying Delta through SLC. And the following week I'm making a day trip to PUW from SEA on Horizon. Between the Delta and Horizon flights I'll actually make MVP on Alaska's mileage program. That only happens now and then. Premier Executive on United like clockwork. We'll see who gets the business next year. I know of Copenhagen, Rome and Osaka, along with domestic trips. And who knows where my wife and I will go besides Hawaii (on on which airline). Ought to burn miles on UA, I've got over 400,000 available. :rolleyes:

Back