FAA delays

I had an airport acquaintance who upon demand is “send in you records” sent about 2,000 pts... He did not understand what he was sending: one page where an ER doc speculated on bipolarity… it’s so sad what next happened….

you cannot unring the bell…..v

The pulmonary function test was completed. That was the last thing they requested and scanned in back in April. I hope you are correct about anything else they may or may not want. I do believe they would have asked for a brain eval before a lung eval. Just a waiting game at this point. My AME said the case wasn’t nearly as bad as I perceived it to be. He didn’t seem worried at all. I am using one of the best for difficult cases but even with all his experience there was no way to put a timeframe on the process.

I understand. After meeting with my AME we decided to not send anything and see what they asked for. They were very specific and we sent what they asked for and nothing else. I didn’t want the FAA to ever be able to question my medical. They will never say “you failed to disclose”.

I understand. After meeting with my AME we decided to not send anything and see what they asked for. They were very specific and we sent what they asked for and nothing else. I didn’t want the FAA to ever be able to question my medical. They will never say “you failed to disclose”.

How long ago was your pulmonary function test done did they require that to be done again, or did you provide the test results from back in 2016?

The test was done in April so the results were fresh. I also sent them all the records from the ER visit in 2016. That record had all the blood gas test which showed no elevated CO2 levels. I actually spent 7 hours at the Pulmonologist office. Blood work, breathing into all sorts of machines, wearing O2 sat monitors while walking the halls, X rays. It was the full deal. Results were all normal. Like I said earlier I hope that’s all they ask for. I really don’t want to get into the weeds with neuro cog evaluations. I have never read a post where that process go quickly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back