FAA Certificate Question

Jaybird180

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Jaybird180
Because I wish to use it in a document that I'm preparing I need proof of my qualifications as a pilot. I carry my plastic card in my wallet but it's been updated with a later date because I lost my original.

Does the FAA website have a place where I can go and lookup myself where it would contain my actual date of certification?

FAA.gov seems to be down right now. This is assuming it comes back online soon.

WOW! The website came back up. Under Airmen Certification there's a link to Online Services. I had an account. They have an automated system that will email a letter. Case Closed. FAA has made this one easy!

But it still doesn't have my original date on it :-(

Yeah, I just got a new card for 2 bucks so it would have our new address on it and the date of issue says 5/—/2018. My CFI asked me WTF at my BFR, and he’s my neighbor! :)

Old issue. Folks complain about it every time they add a rating. Folks complained about it when they had to change from paper to plastic. Folks complain about it when they get a replacement after they lose their original. Folks complain just to complain.

Someone needs to know your original issue date of your very first certificate and rating? Show them the DPE signoff in your logbook.

Chicks, man, chicks. It’s all about the ladies! (My wife noticed the new issue date before I saw it.) ;)

I'm gonna change my address when I'm about 90 or so and then hit on some of the babes at the 'home' and say "hey baby, look what I did last week, I got a pilots license."

For a small fee, they will copy ALL your FAA records and send them to you. Here are mine!

Because I wish to use it in a document that I'm preparing I need proof of my qualifications as a pilot. I carry my plastic card in my wallet but it's been updated with a later date because I lost my original.

Does the FAA website have a place where I can go and lookup myself where it would contain my actual date of certification?

FAA.gov seems to be down right now. This is assuming it comes back online soon.

https://iacra.faa.gov/IACRA/default.aspx

Has all the origional issue dates and even the application ID numbers.

image.png

Wouldn't the date be in your logbook?!

I'm gonna change my address when I'm about 90 or so and then hit on some of the babes at the 'home' and say "hey baby, look what I did last week, I got a pilots license."

And then shout, "Oh yeah.!!!" as you take your Pepto Bismal out of a shot glass..??? :lol::lol::lol:
CVAPcYVUsAA-dV7.jpg

That only has the stuff you did on IACRA...three CFI renewals and last year's type rating are all that show up for me.

Click the different pages on the bottom, mine goes all the way back, just spans 3 pages

All wrong. Show them how LONG yours is. (Your flying career, pervert.)

Old issue. Folks complain about it every time they add a rating. Folks complained about it when they had to change from paper to plastic. Folks complain about it when they get a replacement after they lose their original. Folks complain just to complain.

Someone needs to know your original issue date of your very first certificate and rating? Show them the DPE signoff in your logbook.

Chicks always be sweating when I whip out the LOGbook:D:D

You can request your paper FAA records for a fee. If stuff isn’t in IACRA they still have all the paper.

Back