FA poisons pilot

You know, this is something we should pose to "Betty in the Sky with a Suitcase!"

You people are crazy.

Even if Greg is Chuck freakin Yeager, his post was 'how come I've never heard of it?'

How the hell would I know why anyone on Gods green earth has or hasn't heard of anything??? Seriously.

Why post on a board full of crazy people? I post here because a lot of the "regulars" have met one another, and it feels like family. I think it is cool we all know a lot about one another.

Even clicking on his name and viewing his profile will tell you something.

Geez we all posted all at once. Sorry, captain.

Yeah, and I'm sorry. When I said, "ya'll are crazy" I meant it like I would tell my Mom she's 'crazy' for calling me at 11:30 and night. I'm east coast and she's mountain so it seems okay to her.

Look, everyone here has my respect. People just seem to read, sometimes, what they want and not what was actually said. If God himself asked why he didn't know something who am I...not knowing him...to tell him why he hasn't heard of it? I'm serious...I see you guys have a ton of respect for this Greg guy. I really look forward to meeting his holiness....but I still don't know why he hasn't heard of something.

With all due respect, maybe it is because it isn't nearly as widespread as you seem to think it is.

Dunno, back in 2000 to 2005 (ACA to IDE period) it was pretty common knowledge. FA's and Pilots shared crew lounges and we flew together and I remember it being pretty common talk. Obviously if an FA got caught they'd be fired...but being caught is impossible. Every airline has the "jerk" pilots and the FA's would talk and they would often (not all...but many) say, 'Oh yeah...that's a visine Captain. He....blah blah blah" and launch into a story of how that Captain 'screwed' that FA. Honestly, as I recall, it was the young girls and the gay guys that mostly went on about it. That's just my honest recollection. I have young girl and gay guy friends....leave me alone.

I see you guys have a ton of respect for this Greg guy. I really look forward to meeting his holiness.
No, he's not holy. His wife, however, is ordained, so maybe some of it rubbed off?:dunno::dunno::dunno:

:wink2:

I've actually had it happen. At the time I was a First Officer on the 757 and we were on a flight from the Dominican Republic back to New York. I knew one of the FA's boyfriend and I proceeded to let her know what a jack ass he was (she latter figured it out herself) but she did not want to hear or believe it. Now I have a very slow metabolism and made it all the way to short final before my plumbing started talking to me. Made a smooth landing and got all the way to the gate before I quickly jumped into the front lav where I figured out I could if necessary sh*t thru the eye of a needle at thirty paces !

I've actually had it happen. At the time I was a First Officer on the 757 and we were on a flight from the Dominican Republic back to New York. I knew one of the FA's boyfriend and I proceeded to let her know what a jack ass he was (she latter figured it out herself) but she did not want to hear or believe it. Now I have a very slow metabolism and made it all the way to short final before my plumbing started talking to me. Made a smooth landing and got all the way to the gate before I quickly jumped into the front lav where I figured out I could if necessary sh*t thru the eye of a needle at thirty paces !

I'd have followed her home and cut her throat.

Because he's been at United longer than you've been flying.

I'd have followed her home and cut her throat.

What the heck is your problem iHenning?

First you get in my face because I ask a guy what his background is. He asked me "why haven't I heard of it"

Then you get SUPER CRAZY on the reverse high speed thread and now...you totally change tones...

ME: FA poisoned a pilot.
YOU: Your's a liar! Greg is great! (paraphrase there I admit...but basically thats what you said.

ART: Yup, happened to me too. On a 757.
YOU: I'd have followed her home.

Why do you believe him and not me? Post count? Is that it? I'm being discriminated against because of post count? Here's an idea...screw you. Screw your 12,580 posts. NOT ONE OF THOSE POSTS MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON OR PILOT THAN ME!!!!

In fact...several of your posts make you worse than me.

Last edited:
What the heck is your problem iHenning?

First you get in my face because I ask a guy what his background is. He asked me "why haven't I heard of it"

Then you get SUPER CRAZY on the reverse high speed thread and now...you totally change tones...

ME: FA poisoned a pilot.
YOU: Your's a liar! Greg is great! (paraphrase there I admit...but basically thats what you said.

ART: Yup, happened to me too. On a 757.
YOU: I'd have followed her home.

Why do you believe him and not me? Post count? Is that it? I'm being discriminated against because of post count? Here's an idea...screw you. Screw your 12,580 posts. NOT ONE OF THOSE POSTS MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON OR PILOT THAN ME!!!!

In fact...several of your posts make you worse than me.

The 757 story response is a situational response to having a co-oworker surreptitiously poison me while operating an aircraft, the potential to kill everyone onboard exists, besides, I never said in this thread that the Visene isn't poison. In the other thread you made an idiotic analogy for which I called you retarded. If you want to argue with me and not be asked if you're retarded (having an IQ below 70 which makes it difficult to reason complex though processes) then you can't make the arguments you do.

I've never claimed to be a better pilot or person than anyone.

Last edited:
IT MUST be an upcoming Full Moon or the recently passed Vernal Equinox...this place hasn't seen so much entertainment in many months!!!!!

Who needs the Red Boards:rofl:

Here's an idea...screw you. Screw your 12,580 posts. NOT ONE OF THOSE POSTS MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON OR PILOT THAN ME!!!!

What the heck is your problem? These boards are normally a place for civil discussion. It has been anything but that for the last few days. We don't tell people to "screw you" or yell things in all CAPS here. It makes you look like a child and whether or not you try to rationalize your behavior to us, everyone on here can see it.

This is an internet forum. It's not worth getting that angry over.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure she slipped you something (or it was food that finally caught up with you) but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Visine.
http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/visine.asp

What the heck is your problem? These boards are normally a place for civil discussion. It has been anything but that for the last few days. We don't tell people to "screw you" or yell things in all CAPS here. It makes you look like a child and whether or not you try to rationalize your behavior to us, everyone on here can see it.

This is an internet forum. It's not worth getting that angry over.

Ahh, I don't do well with people calling me names.

well...I did walk into that.

I think it was you. Say, are you God? I've heard you may be...

Oops reading through I saw this. It's an autocorrect issue. It's supposed to say Greg instead of 'God'.

Sorry. Stupid autocorrect...

Oops reading through I saw this. It's an autocorrect issue. It's supposed to say Greg instead of 'God'.

Sorry. Stupid autocorrect...
I think you had it right the first time. ;)

I am the "Greg" of which you speak.
See, Greg even talks like God! :idea:And now that I think about it... has anyone ever seen Greg and God in the same room at the same time?

:lol:

(Greg... you know the spirit with which I write this, right? I'm teasing you).

See, Greg even talks like God! :idea:And now that I think about it... has anyone ever seen Greg and God in the same room at the same time?

:lol:

(Greg... you know the spirit with which I write this, right? I'm teasing you).

I've seen Greg and God at the same campfire. I think she was sitting to his right. I refer, of course, to the Bockwoman.

In all seriousness, Greg's on the "I wish I could be more like him..." list, along with a few other POA'ers I've met.

I've seen Greg and God at the same campfire. I think she was sitting to his right. I refer, of course, to the Bockwoman.

In all seriousness, Greg's on the "I wish I could be more like him..." list, along with a few other POA'ers I've met.
So I was close! He's not God, but he married her!!! lol.

I'm glad Greg is getting a kick out of this.

I've seen Greg and God at the same campfire. I think she was sitting to his right. I refer, of course, to the Bockwoman..
Yeah, Greg, "God", Leslie and I have all shared the same cabin at Gaston's, aka "Heaven"!:wink2:

FTFY. Of course, I've never been, so I'm just relying on the impressions of third parties.
Yeah, that's about right! We didn't go last year, and I understand there wasn't much activity. Cause and effect?:dunno: We haven't decided about this year yet.

Yes, let's use a post count as a measurement of a piloting skill. Hey, I have less than 150. This means that I am still learning what all these little dials in plane do?

Fun thread but I call this one myth busted or urban legend or whatever. I've been a jerk pilot from time to time but my longtime FA wife's never poisoned me, any other pilot or even heard of such drivel. And anyone who'se just eaten or drunken in the Dominicann Republic has been exposed to many sources of GI distress way beyond what a FA could administer in a couple of hour flight.

And of course this is just my humble opinion written to improve my post count.

Fun thread but I call this one myth busted or urban legend or whatever. I've been a jerk pilot from time to time but my longtime FA wife's never poisoned me, any other pilot or even heard of such drivel. And anyone who'se just eaten or drunken in the Dominicann Republic has been exposed to many sources of GI distress way beyond what a FA could administer in a couple of hour flight.

Well, that's a position...but Jamie and Adam of 'Mythbusters' would not be impressed. First, you didn't do an experiment to bust the myth. Second, and more importantly, you didn't blow anything up.

: )

NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE - The trip was a TURN. Meals were boarded in New York no one else got sick.

Back