Experienced CFII recommendations to finish-up IRA

mhpilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
MH
I am looking for an experienced instrument instructor that get my instrument training complete ASAP. I am located in the ATL area but willing to go about anywhere to get it completed quickly and economically. I meet all the training and time requirements but haven't flown in a couple years so I am working on my flight review and doing about 10hrs of dual beforehand.

I've read through a lot of the threads on IFR programs but most are dated. Thanks in advance for all the current recommendations.

Check out Atlanta Flight school in your area. They're the ones who recently published the Gold Seal online IFR test tutorial. A few years ago they did podcasts (I think it's the same crew? - 25Zulu) with people such as Alton Brown, Patty Wagstaff, Barry Schiff, etc.

MH, I'm on the east side of Atlanta and would be glad to help you finish up your instrument rating. I'm at Sun n Fun for the next couple of days, but we can talk after that.

And to the OP, I'm happy to recommend Lance F based on personal experience. He's an excellent CFII. He got me flying with instruments within ACS standards within a few hours.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. @Lance F ill send you a private message.

Michael O'Neal at PDK. Shoot me a private message and I can connect you. He's got something like 30,000 hrs and 25,000+ are dual given.

Pretty much anyone who spends any time at PDK knows Michael and can surely vouch for him as I would!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up OBXFLIGHT.COM in NC and IFR6 in SC.

Back