Everyone knows General Halftrack....

Half Fast

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Half Fast
....now meet Private Half Fast!

Passed my PPL checkride today to upgrade from my Sport ticket! Took a while to get wx, plane, DPE, and the stars to align. My CFI signed me off 3/31 but I couldn’t get a ride scheduled until late May. We did the oral, but winds prevented the ride. Then the DPE was out of town for 3 weeks.

So this afternoon everything finally worked out. 1 hour on the Hobbs and I have a new ticket!

Time to start plane shopping....
:goofy: Wheeeeee!!!

Great news! Well done!!

Woot woooooooot!!
Congrats!

Passed my PPL checkride today to upgrade from my Sport ticket! Took a while to get wx, plane, DPE, and the stars to align. My CFI signed me off 3/31 but I couldn’t get a ride scheduled until late May. We did the oral, but winds prevented the ride. Then the DPE was out of town for 3 weeks.

So this afternoon everything finally worked out. 1 hour on the Hobbs and I have a new ticket!

Way to go Beetle. Here's a fixer upper

781d8e068bb09ef1e6a5cd3a30b40d7d.jpg

One hour? What did they test you on?

Congrats! So should we call you "Full Speed" now?

Well, you will have to change your screen name to just Fast now.

Maybe he will sell you his. Don't forget his quote after the Kentucky flight. :)

1200 miles round trip.
Head wind both ways.
12 hours in the log book.

Plane is in the hanger.
I'm going to have a beer and start shopping for a mooney.

I would also consider an Ercoupe. A notice in the pilot's lounge at KGIF advertised one for sale in Frostproof, so this afternoon SWMBO and I drove down there. Looks like a great starter plane....

upload_2019-6-23_19-58-13.png

Back