Earhart Survived

Probably an autocorrect mistake. Cajun probably typed something meant to be derogatory but she misspelled it and autocorrect got it wrong.

;)

Seems likely. Maybe it should have been "despicable"....

A few years ago when I was one of the engineering section managers at our place, one of my guys was writing a performance review for a female engineer. I almost choked when his write-up arrived in my queue for review. He intened to type something like, "Sally is an eager worker who always meets her team's needs." Apparently he fat-fingered "worker" (think he typed wh instead of w) and autocorrect tried to fix it for him. What I saw was "Sally is an eager whore who always meets her team's needs."

Good thing I always read things carefully before approving them....

A few years ago when I was one of the engineering section managers at our place, one of my guys was writing a performance review for a female engineer. I almost choked when his write-up arrived in my queue for review. He intened to type something like, "Sally is an eager worker who always meets her team's needs." Apparently he fat-fingered "worker" (think he typed wh instead of w) and autocorrect tried to fix it for him. What I saw was "Sally is an eager whore who always meets her team's needs."

Not to burst any bubbles, but when I said "respectable," I was talking about the Guinness ;)

15306561_1773552902899264_8594704827492073472_n.jpg

Amelia's last drink?

Well, if she was anything like the Sally I knew.... :rofl:

if you find yourself stranded in Houston a Shiner in an ice cold mug makes it a little better. It's still hot and muggy but at least ya aren't thirsty...

Probably an autocorrect mistake. Cajun probably typed something meant to be derogatory but she misspelled it and autocorrect got it wrong.

;)

I was typing a message on another forum and auto correct turned "Hostess with the mostest" into "Hostess with the moistest". Gotta be careful. ;-)

Back