Dude, it's like a survey man!

JRitt said:
25% Hippie. Is that good or bad man.

I guess it depends where that 25% is man, and is that like something you need man, like your roach clip?:p

It will be interesting to see what Nick scores..... :)

Ugh...Hippies.

I am 18% Hippie
testimage.aspx

What? Are you a Republican? Why did you even bother taken this test?! Go back to your George W. Bush fan club and tell them you just wasted 10 minutes of your life. At least you don’t stink, man.

edit: hmm...the img tags aren't working.

41%, man. LOL! Wannabe maybe. I actually expected higher, but I think the questions were weighted rather too heavily on the ganja factor and an arrest record.

Last edited:
RotaryWingBob said:
23%. I wonder what the other 77% is :dunno:

Maybe an evil neocon, supporter of the Evil Capitalist Bush Adminstration™???:hairraise: :rofl:

W.O'Boogie said:
Maybe an evil neocon, supporter of the Evil Capitalist Bush Adminstration™???:hairraise: :rofl:
I know the answer, but I won't tell just anybody. I'd tell Kevin, of course, but I don't think I can tell "not Kevin". :D

31%, still a republican and avid supporter of W. we need far more republicans and a lot less liberal, give everything and all of our rights away, open our county to illegals immigrants, demycraps.

45%
That just can't be right...or maybe it is...

wesleyj said:
31%, still a republican and avid supporter of W. we need far more republicans and a lot less liberal, give everything and all of our rights away, open our county to illegals immigrants, demycraps.
Sheesh, sounds like someone needs more hippy in them.

RotaryWingBob said:
I know the answer, but I won't tell just anybody. I'd tell Kevin, of course, but I don't think I can tell "not Kevin". :D

If you were Miss Elizabeth/Woodstock, I would be Kevin. I am reasonably certain that in visuals, she has you trounced. Not that I think you are a bad guy, even if an evil neocon and admirer of Chimpy.:D

W.O'Boogie said:
If you were Miss Elizabeth/Woodstock, I would be Kevin. I am reasonably certain that in visuals, she has you trounced.
She does, of course. Beats hell out of me agewise too...

On the other hand, I may be ugly, fat and old, but she can't fly a helicopter :no:

Besides, I never asked you to be Kevin. I just said there are things I'd tell Kevin but wouldn't say to a "not Kevin" (no matter what his/her name might be) :D

:heli:

I am 4% Hippie.

..and I am proud of it.

Not only that I challenge the 4% hippie thing as being bull**** because I am assuming it is basing that on the fact that I have not gone to college or been employed with my current employer for three years. I do not think either of those makes me a hippie in any way shape or form.

Hippies **** me off.

jangell said:
I am 4% Hippie.

..and I am proud of it.

Not only that I challenge the 4% hippie thing as being bull**** because I am assuming it is basing that on the fact that I have not gone to college or been employed with my current employer for three years. I do not think either of those makes me a hippie in any way shape or form.

Hippies **** me off.

Whoa there Cartman.

I'm like, 22 percent man. Looking at runway lights is like, really trippy man.

jangell said:
I am 4% Hippie.

..and I am proud of it.

Hippies **** me off.

Dude, believe me, I am right there with you. I really hope that someday we can live in a world that is without hippies.

How I got 18%? Not sure. But its bull****.

15% hippie? Where the heck did that come from? I once had an MP officer describe me as the only person he knew to the right of Genghis Khan. And I didn't take it as an insult. :D And that was when I was in college. :rolleyes:

Dude, I was gonna type a reply, but I can't remember what I was gonna say.

deafsound said:
Dude, I was gonna type a reply, but I can't remember what I was gonna say.

Best response so far man!!!:D

I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.

32%

Hmmm....

Only 16% hippie. :( Heck Rev. Ron is hippier than me! I guess the thousands spend on recreational substances, albums, and concerts, the hair, the van, the surfing, the camping and hikling, the free love, was all for naught.

(I think the tie-dye killed it, I use to silk screen and airbrush but I've always hated tie-dye.)

Dart said:
Only 16% hippie. :( Heck Rev. Ron is hippier than me! I guess the thousands spend on recreational substances, albums, and concerts, the hair, the van, the surfing, the camping and hikling, the free love, was all for naught.

(I think the tie-dye killed it, I use to silk screen and airbrush but I've always hated tie-dye.)

LOL!!! Best answer so far! :D

I'm crushed. Only 24%. They called me a republican! Oh the shame. Well maybe I could learn to like the Dead.

Just a measly 9% here. According to my two sons, both of which are authorities in Psychology (they each had one semester, both with the fsme prof), I'm anal retentive. I just always considered their rooms as being qualified for federal disaster relief loans.:dunno:

Like, fly high, dude!

Back