Dude, it's like a survey man!

10% hippie ... where the hell did that come from? Jeff Foxworthy used to interview me for "...you might be a Redneck" joke material!

larrysb.... I've always felt my generation that came behind the hippie era was left with the mess to clean up after the party said:
There you have it gentlemen and ladies. Proof that the rise of the conservative movement has indeed been a positive force in restoring this great nation to some semblance of sanity. :D

(ducks and runs) :goofy:

Dart said:
There you have it gentlemen and ladies. Proof that the rise of the conservative movement has indeed been a positive force in restoring this great nation to some semblance of sanity. :D

(ducks and runs) :goofy:

At least disco is gone for now :yes:

jangell said:
I am 4% Hippie.

..and I am proud of it.

Not only that I challenge the 4% hippie thing as being bull**** because I am assuming it is basing that on the fact that I have not gone to college or been employed with my current employer for three years. I do not think either of those makes me a hippie in any way shape or form.

Hippies **** me off.

Jesse, Jesse, Jesse...
Why so bitter Dude?

Dave Krall CFII said:
Jesse, Jesse, Jesse...
Why so bitter Dude?

It's been a bad couple of weeks.

gkainz said:
yeahbut...it's been replaced with rap ... :vomit:

Good point Greg. Rap is just discoesque with vulgar language. Just remember you can't spell crap without rap!

Back