For Sale done flying - Lightspeed Sierra, Sigtronics intercom, etc for sale

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
I've decided that I'm not going to pursue getting my medical re-instated, and am cleaning out the flying gear. All prices not including actual shipping.

Headsets
SOLD
Lightspeed Sierra with Bluetooth (maybe they all have bluetooth?) like new - $500
SOLD Lightspeed QFR - 2 pair (I think I recall one doesn't work?) - $50 for the pair
SOLD Telex Echelon (self-identifies as Lightspeed, since it lives in a Lightspeed bag) - $50

Intercom
SOLD
Sigtronics 2 place portable intercom - $50

Bags
CLAIMED
AOPA small headset and misc bag - free
CLAIMED Jepessen Shoulder bag - free

Misc -
USN kneeboard
Cessna E6-B
Sanderson SC-3B

b8e2e67ca8ed333280b43d47c614a59f.jpg

a5e6c48a72eed8b40fbd623f6b0944ad.jpg

bfe5f51cbe2d6ef77a9228e14f097d69.jpg

3bcd3e7699356fa0743e6a88ba4153ea.jpg

09ff83750806ab2294f11f1c856927ee.jpg

Last edited:
Lightspeed QFR - 2 pair (I think I recall one doesn't work?) - $50 for the pair
Didn't the QFR come in both passive and ANR flavors? Are both of yours the same flavor? Perhaps a picture of the control boxes would help...

Didn't the QFR come in both passive and ANR flavors? Are both of yours the same flavor? Perhaps a picture of the control boxes would help...

They may have but these are both passive. And like noted, I think I recall last time I used them, one may not have worked. But it’s been a while. Hence the price …

0f3db9b26dee0f42aab5197e7ae1519b.jpg

Say it ain’t so! Hope everything’s OK!

Sorry to hear that :(

Thanks ... I posted about the TIA a while back and have decided it's just not worth the hoops to jump through to try to reinstate a 3rd class again. I've not had any recurring issues and still grumble a little that I'm not buying the diagnosis completely (and getting stern looks from my daughter-in-law, who's a Neurology ICU nurse every time I say things like that).

I have a set of the QFR passive. Not a bad headset ... for the passengers to use. ;)

Curses, foiled again.

There’s always sailing for a speed hit.

Good evening, Greg: is the Sierra still available? I'm local @ KFNL and could pick up.

Thanks ... I posted about the TIA a while back and have decided it's just not worth the hoops to jump through to try to reinstate a 3rd class again. I've not had any recurring issues and still grumble a little that I'm not buying the diagnosis completely (and getting stern looks from my daughter-in-law, who's a Neurology ICU nurse every time I say things like that).

Greg, I'm sad to hear of you leaving flying but fully understand. I sat on the sidelines a few years after the AVR surgery before I decided to spend all the money for the FAA required tests. Now luckily I'm on basic med. Please stick around!

Is the Sierra still available? If so, I will take it. - Jared

@gkainz - shoot me a message if you get to my place in line and they are still available. Thanks,

Hi Greg, thanks for the response: sending you a PM now.

Oh, and by the way - welcome to POA to both of you!

Great to meet you and thank you for starting me on ANR ;)

Sorry to hear about the medical. Blue Skies!

I'd be willing to pay for the shipping on the Jeppeson shoulder bag. Free is good for someone just starting out that is starting to gather "stuff".

I can go 35 on the intercom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be willing to pay for the shipping on the Jeppeson shoulder bag. Free is good for someone just starting out that is starting to gather "stuff".
Brad @Dry Creek - it will be in the mail to you today - my treat! Best of luck in your pursuit!

Thanks Greg! Fast Ship and extremely well packaged!

Back