Don’t Flush A Diaper!

What moron thought they could flush a diaper?
I am surprised that you are surprised.
These morons exist. More than you know.
And they are allowed to vote AND breed. (as evidenced by the diaper)
IMHO, the airline should send the cleaning bill to the dumbazz who did it.

These days, it's reasonable to expect people to perform acts of extreme stupidity. I've had to disassemble the heads in two of the boats I've owned to extricate a flushed tampon. The macerator pump shreds them into fiber clumps and tightly packs the pump body with the parts.

Since I'm big and boat heads are small, it wasn't much fun.

An old time stew would have put on gloves and gone diving for the diaper. No way these days.

I got a private jet's lav contents all over me once due to someone flushing a can of hair spray. Guess they couldn't wait until landing to get rid of it.

An old time stew would have put on gloves and gone diving for the diaper. No way these days.

Once they go through the orfice in the toilet, I don't think there's way to grab it by hand. I believe the plumbing runs laterally almost immediately past that point.

The suction power of the partial vacuum used to empty the bowl probably moves the offending device all the way to the macerator or other constriction in the plumbing.

It's probably a big deal to rectify the situation.

I'm surprised it didn't get all World War Z on this flight

I got a private jet's lav contents all over me once due to someone flushing a can of hair spray. Guess they couldn't wait until landing to get rid of it.

I grew up on the farm, pumping about 30,000 gallons of manure every year, as soon as I could drive a tractor. 3,000 gallons per load is all, y'er gonna get some on ya.

I grew up on the farm, pumping about 30,000 gallons of manure every year, as soon as I could drive a tractor. 3,000 gallons per load is all, y'er gonna get some on ya.

giphy.gif

I've owned boats and braved high winds and swollen seas, but my gravest fear was having to repair the head.
Thank goodness that we have always had multiple heads on our off shore fishing boats! My niece or one of her friends flushed a tampon about 5 hours before we were leaving for a two day tournament, the captain almost strangled her! He fixed it, but we didn’t find it until after they left, so he cooled off before he saw her again!

You'd think it would be easy enough to trace back to the offender. Not that you could really do anything but shake your head at them. The worst part is you know they've already bred and are spreading those genes.

Yeah... you don't want to pee off a farmer with a manure spreader.....

Everyone knows used diapers are supposed to be placed on top of the tire of the car parked next to you.

When I go to Walmart, I park as far away as I can.

1. To hopefully reduce the chance of getting backed into.

2. To also reduce the number of wadded up diapers in the bed of my truck.

3. To get exercise.....:rofl::rofl:

Back