Does this Bonanza make me look fat?

V tail looks crooked, ya gonna have that looked at I hope.

Or is that an A36? Tails backwards if it is, might wanna have that looked at before you fly it/

Another Mooney owner. My job here is done. Don't forget to post up on Mooneyspace.

Another Mooney owner. My job here is done. Don't forget to post up on Mooneyspace.

Well I was going to point out it doesn't make him look fat because apparently Mooneys are such, um...stout...airplanes.

Last edited:
Wondering how much it costs to get the tail turned around the right way ;)

Can't you get closer, or is there some sort of restraining order in effect? :)

this is a closeup of my left aileron. really, it is.

IMG_1260.JPG

you'll get your closeup at the next meetup you attend.

Dang, dude! Congrats!

Psssst, your tail is on backward. Should have caught that in the pre-buy.

Congrats!

Your plane looks like ours - before she got her new paint job. :thumbsup:

Mr. Mystique, eman is.

Mooneyman! He's a mooney!

rev_moon.jpg

Dont you feel like you failed all of us? We need 14 "what type of plane" and "any advice on this plane" and "why not a Grumman" posts before anyone buys a plane around here..

BTW, in the pic of Mr Moon above, that chick is totally checking out his packages..

I dont have anything meaningful or witty to add, except congrats!

Dont you feel like you failed all of us? We need 14 "what type of plane" and "any advice on this plane" and "why not a Grumman" posts before anyone buys a plane around here..

BTW, in the pic of Mr Moon above, that chick is totally checking out his packages..

I dont have anything meaningful or witty to add, except congrats!

haha, yes she is! and thanks!

wonder is she likes bananas?

eman ya gonna get your instrument in your Monanza?

wonder is she likes bananas?

eman ya gonna get your instrument in your Monanza?

well I'm the one who's been saying "IR if/when I own" but for the short term once the weather clears I'm just planning on flying around for a while first.

well I'm the one who's been saying "IR if/when I own" but for the short term once the weather clears I'm just planning on flying around for a while first.

Cool. You'll love it, have fun. Jealous. ;)

Looks a bit lonely there. Did all the other Bonanzas get scared off?

You know those guys that park their new Vette way off by itself at WalMart's parking lots? eman ain't letting no Bo, Cessna, Piper, or anything else close! No ramp rash, eman ain't having that shet.

Last edited:

In the mean time, you need an instrument rated buddy to fly with you in case of inclement weather... just a thought.

In the mean time, you need an instrument rated buddy to fly with you in case of inclement weather... just a thought.

Dude, right seat is yours every weekend between mid Feb thru end of November.

Oh...and congratulations Eman! :D Nice bird!

Back