Do you wear a tin foil hat?

Pinstriper

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Pinstriper
Do you believe in Chemtrails? Do you have plumage?
If you answered No, and are on Facebook and enjoy torturing Chemtrail believers and look up the page titled "Chemtrail pilots annonymous" it's a place where we can discuss the art of chemtrailing to those that believe and drive them future crazy lol! (It's not my page but I thought I'd mention it here)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1428160077460038

Poor retards.. They think it true so why not make them feel that it is!

Love it! I especially liked the one about red, white, blue and green

I wish I lived next door to someone like that. I'd sit out back with a water-filled pump sprayer every night at 7pm for 5 minutes, just to mess with them.

Like it and you'll enjoy my posts lol!!
peeweethepinstriper

I have a neighbor lady that worries about going out on high chemtrail days.

Once she asked me if I had noticed that the sun was setting in a slightly different spot each night.

I told her they pretty much figured that out thousands of years ago, you know, Stonehenge and all that.

Her response?

"No. It's different now. It's the Republicans".

Seriously.

Once she asked me if I had noticed that the sun was setting in a slightly different spot each night.

I told her they pretty much figured that out thousands of years ago, you know, Stonehenge and all that.

Her response?

Seriously.

uhh, wow.

:loco:

One day it's those chem trails, the next it's UFOs, always something. Some minds are rather fertile.

If black helicopters started spraying, there would really be an outcry.

Her response?

Seriously.
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.” ― Winston Churchill

They've been chemtrailing over Denver in a C-130 and a P-3 for the last few weeks. <cough>

If I ever win the crazy jackpot lottery, me and 5 of my closest friends are flying around in flat black turbine powered helicopters.

ummm... they actually did use helos to spray the LA area in the 80s and 90s.
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-09-05/local/me-1583_1_medfly-outbreak
LA Time said:
Engler told reporters that two boom-equipped helicopters, spraying a sweet-syrup malathion-protein bait in 200-foot swaths, are expected to cover the new area between 9 p.m. and midnight Mond
Engler said that a few days after the spraying, millions of sterile male Medflies will be released in a massive effort to induce the flies to breed themselves out of existence over a 60 to 90-day period.

What if it's a conspiracy to have all the males breed themselves out of existence? The flies were just a test! :yikes:

Allow me to refer youse all to the video "Mississippi delta spray pilot" and watch this young trooper do some chem trails down low in a ratted out 450 hp Stearman. No stall warning, no angle of attack indicator, etc. just basic flying.

Are there any special hazards for formations of helos crop dusting a city by night? You'd think a plane would be cheaper.

Sick sense of humor.
Why not invest your time in educating people about aviation. You might even bring in a few new pilots and be considered an aviation ambassador.

Once upon a time people used to do the same thing with Thunder and Lightning.

Its all superstition the same.

Last edited:
Sick sense of humor.
Why not invest your time in educating people about aviation. You might even bring in a few new pilots and be considered an aviation ambassador.

Once upon a time people used to do the same thing with Thunder and Lightning.

Its all superstition the same.

I for one don't want to share the skies with folks that even remotely believe in this.. In the mean time I will post happy flying videos and pics on my Facebook page and do my share of continuing to help push these retards over the edge (of the flat world on their case)

The Navy admitted before a congressional investigation that it did spray influenza virus over cities in the Pacific Northwest to test what the affects would be.
Be careful who you make fun of. They may be right.

This is a pretty accurate synopsis of what our government is willing to do:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/biowar.html

Last edited:
AWESOME! Now I have a place to share my experiences as a perpetrator of "chemtrails"!

The Navy admitted before a congressional investigation that it did spray influenza virus over cities in the Pacific Northwest to test what the affects would be.
Be careful who you make fun of. They may be right.

This is a pretty accurate synopsis of what our government is willing to do:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/biowar.html

I just read SOME of that, thinking....

This is a faaaacked up!

Back