Do you wear a tin foil hat?

Scroll down to the bottom of the list for things as recent as 1996 that have been admitted to. We don't know what hasn't been admitted to.

They've been chemtrailing over Denver in a C-130 and a P-3 for the last few weeks. <cough>

Heh. They even held an open house to look at the airplane. I bet they hid the chemtrail gear and juice. :)

Side-note: Radar tracking says they've been wandering around at 800 AGL above the city. I guess atmospheric studies get to break the congested area FARs without a waiver... (Cough).

Heh. They even held an open house to look at the airplane. I bet they hid the chemtrail gear and juice. :)

Side-note: Radar tracking says they've been wandering around at 800 AGL above the city. I guess atmospheric studies get to break the congested area FARs without a waiver... (Cough).

Oh no...They are SUPER proud of it :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHcJzKZm1qI

I throw this patch on when we go to civilian fields.

10678763_738292732908789_6897524192417640712_n.jpg

I love that patch! Definitely need one for my flight bag.

"They have lady pilots too!"

Skip to 2:10 for that gem:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4a_1277742413

The funny thing is that actually happened in real life. I was hanging out at this English pub downtown, and there were two Skywest pilots, in uniform, drinking it up and getting pretty hammered. I got to talking to them, and it turned out they had to fly at 8:00 a.m. the next day. Around midnight, the FO had to carry the captain out of the bar slung over his back.

Every hatter knows it's aluminum oxide they're spraying to combat climate change.

Otherwise, you'd fry your ass off if you went outside. There are holes in our ozone layer.

Where you people been? Under a rock?

The funny thing is that actually happened in real life. I was hanging out at this English pub downtown, and there were two Skywest pilots, in uniform, drinking it up and getting pretty hammered. I got to talking to them, and it turned out they had to fly at 8:00 a.m. the next day. Around midnight, the FO had to carry the captain out of the bar slung over his back.

That's still 8 hours bottle to throttle, isn't it?? :dunno::mad2:

Just wondering...

Have tin foil hats been proven to be effective against chemtrails?

I am going to write my representatives to sponsor legislation to do a study on this. I need to know, cause I don't want to keep wearing this hat if it ain't necessary. ;)

Still the best (or worst) Chemtrail movie scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrUm0KY8dJA

The guys at the Department of Homeland Security watched this movie and it is the reason that GA is being harassed and under such scruitiny! This is EXACTLY the attack they expect the terrorists to use. It is the blue print for the fall of western civilization. The only difference is the hot female pilots will be wearing black burkas! :yikes:

The Navy admitted before a congressional investigation that it did spray influenza virus over cities in the Pacific Northwest to test what the affects would be.
Be careful who you make fun of. They may be right.

This is a pretty accurate synopsis of what our government is willing to do:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/biowar.html
I stopped reading after "Ignore for a moment the lies surrounding 9-11, TWA 800, the USS Iowa, and the Gulf of Tonkin, and step back into horrid history with me."

Just wondering...

Have tin foil hats been proven to be effective against chemtrails?

I am going to write my representatives to sponsor legislation to do a study on this. I need to know, cause I don't want to keep wearing this hat if it ain't necessary. ;)

Some prior research on this topic -https://keysduplicated.com/~ali/helmet/

Be careful though - its worse than you thought -

Conclusion

The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations. It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.

Take -away; I am now covering my phone, plane, car and home with lead foil.

Way off topic, but the tinfoil hat party made me recall years ago I remember reading that some people with the old mercury fillings in their teeth were tuning in radio stations on certain frequencies.

Way off topic, but the tinfoil hat party made me recall years ago I remember reading that some people with the old mercury fillings in their teeth were tuning in radio stations on certain frequencies.

Lucille Ball claimed to.

Seems a bit far-fetched, though.

Lucille Ball claimed to.

Seems a bit far-fetched, though.
IIRC Mythbusters tested it years ago. I'm pretty sure they came to the same conclusion.

Some prior research on this topic -https://keysduplicated.com/~ali/helmet/

Be careful though - its worse than you thought -

Conclusion

The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for ''radio location'' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations. It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.

Take -away; I am now covering my phone, plane, car and home with lead foil.

Good to know, thanks.

I am headed to Walmart to get some lead foil now.

They were getting some pretty good coverage over St. Louis this morning, kudos to those pilots. At first it looked like they were trying to mask it with the broken cloud cover, but then I saw that guy in the middle of the photo just blazing a trail without a care in the world.

unnamed.jpg

Do you believe in Chemtrails? Do you have plumage?
If you answered No, and are on Facebook and enjoy torturing Chemtrail believers and look up the page titled "Chemtrail pilots annonymous" it's a place where we can discuss the art of chemtrailing to those that believe and drive them future crazy lol! (It's not my page but I thought I'd mention it here)

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1428160077460038

Poor retards.. They think it true so why not make them feel that it is!

I saw a Chemtrail Pilot 'mission patch', I really want one.:lol:

They were getting some pretty good coverage over St. Louis this morning, kudos to those pilots. At first it looked like they were trying to mask it with the broken cloud cover, but then I saw that guy in the middle of the photo just blazing a trail without a care in the world.

View attachment 35982

Yikes!!! A good day to stay indoors, duct tape the door jams and work on your lead helmet!:eek:

Team chemtrail really needs to make their logo into a challenge coin. Drinking goes well with ridiculing idiots.

My favorite line from the comments:

"I dunno, I almost envy these idiots in a way. Imagine how much more interesting the world is to them than it is to us."

Back