Delta Business Class

A buddy of mine calls Flex real first class, because you can change your ticket with no cost, the other he refers to as "fake first class" I always take the cheaper one. It has only bit me once, I was is Vegas and decided to leave a few hours early, called Delta and asked if they had business class available and could I change my ticket. "Sure, no problem" I get to the airport and yes I can change my ticket at no charge to a center coach seat!! :eek::eek: I hung out at the bar and kept my original seat and learned a valuable lesson! :D

I've found if you call and you're super nice they'll change it for free. I did have to pay a $200 change fee last month but they waived the fare difference which was around $800 (I bought my ticket early, needed to change to be on Grandma's just purchased flight).

I liked AA when I flew them. I flew UA MEM-IAH-LAX-HNL then HNL-DEN-MEM 2 weeks ago and it was horrible. Slimlines and then the 10 abreast 772. I still miss NW and CO

I just flew UA back from Houston yesterday. 4 hr 20 min flight. Jammed in the seat so damn tight on one of their newish B737s (800 or 900, not sure which) that the gal in front could not recline her seat because my knees were tight up against her seat back. With every newly delivered plane they seem to reduce the seat pitch just a little more.

Must have not been in Economy +. That extra 4 to 5 inches of legroom is a lifesaver, and the thing that keeps me riding UA.

Just the wrong forum, I see plenty of it on local city forums.

RTD, Denver's "Regional Transportation District", has been nicknamed and called "Reason To Drive" by every native Denverite I've ever met.

We called it that over 30 years ago when we lived in the Denver area. And we weren't natives (our daughter is, however).

Back