Damn Cat

Thanks, Tom. He is doing much better. Even came out of hiding to be sociable again. If that cat you're having a problem with doesn't have a caring family then may I suggest you take him to the ASPCA. I adopted mine from the humane society and he is absolutely the most loving pet one could have. Maybe your problem cat will find a good home with someone else assuming he isn't micro chipped. Good luck.

Thanks, Tom. He is doing much better. Even came out of hiding to be sociable again. If that cat you're having a problem with doesn't have a caring family then may I suggest you take him to the ASPCA. I adopted mine from the humane society and he is absolutely the most loving pet one could have. Maybe your problem cat will find a good home with someone else assuming he isn't micro chipped. Good luck.
The people who own this cat don't give a hoot about him, every time I catch him he is hungry and thirsty. but they bailed him out of animal control and turned him loose again. I'll not catch him again. The grow season is over, the solarium is emptied for the winter, the trap is put away and the coyotes are back. If he isn't craping in my grow trays he's not a problem.
I guess about a week. before he's not anyones problem anymore.

Back