Dallas Area Peeps

@SixPapaCharlie: We'll bring your "documentation" for the Grumman! The Nexos will come in handy for your Southern routes :)

WIN_20171024_14_17_31_Pro.jpg

Raising the table size...

Me, Dave, 2 Ravioli's, 4 Turners, and who ever else shows up....

Unable to get 7:00pm for 8 bodies on Wednesday @ Mi Dia. They cannot accommodate us until 8:45, which for me is too late.

Checking one of the others...

Tommy Tamale is out, they close at 8:00pm

Got a place...

ESPARZA'S RESTAURANTE MEXICANO - GRAPEVINE
124 E. Worth St.,
Grapevine, TX 76051

They do not do reservations, but I was told that for a table inside, if we can get at least half our party (5 folks) there by 6:45pm, we can be seated within 15-20 minutes. For a name, when you arrive, tell them "Charlie Foxtrot". The guy I spoke with was willing to put that name down in the margin of his book so he knows we're a collective.

Patio seating is available, but I was told the wait could be 45-60 minutes. So whoever gets there first, ask for inside seating.

Waiting at the bar is allowed... just look for other lost pilots and wave them over.

ESPARZA'S is fun. The floors are so old and un-level that you kinda feel tipsy when you walk in the door.

I finish with a flight in McKinney at 3-4pm right when the TFR kicks off so I might be able to make it. Put me down!

I am on-site a (little) bit early... POTUS TFR cut my day even shorter than anticipated. Hanging out in the parking lot uploading photos and updating my "aircraft" :cool:

Last edited:
Dang, I just had the thought. The day is over so I will just kill time at the office.
I guess I will head that way.

pictures or it didn't happen!

And there better be a pencil in full view on the table.

It is tonight. I just couldn't figure out what the pencil reference was

The mini POA get together tonight?? no? is there not one? And if there is a pencil to prove it really happened, you know selling a used 430w with fake photos...??

My attempt to be funny has failed, back to my hole. hahaha

I got it......and laughed.

The mini POA get together tonight?? no? is there not one? And if there is a pencil to prove it really happened, you know selling a used 430w with fake photos...??

My attempt to be funny has failed, back to my hole. hahaha
Got it too!! HAHA!!

Italian? You? Me too.
yep, my name aint Vinny for nothing. And Ill also let you in on a secret as long as you don't tell anyone.....I was born in New York! But we moved to Texas when I was a wee lad so I claim Texas as my home state.

I'm even weirder, conceived in Bama when dad was stationed near Selma (Craig AFB), then born in Philly. Dad was from South Philly, Little Italy. So I know people too. Bang bang! :biggrin:

That was good food by the way. I rarely eat there but I am going to start going there again.

Back