Crop dusted your wife...

Is this the sequel to AOA?

What happened to the original crop dusting lady? Is she crop dusting other websites now..??

Learned her "lessen" and moved on?

Holy crop! she gone already?

Oh Su-zaaaaaaaane
oh won't you write for me
Way down in Al-abamy
What 'some folk' call South EEEEEEEast

sorry, I just can't quit singin it..

Nurse... Nurse... bring us another round!

Is it politically incorrect to refer to the waitress as nurse yet? ah.. dang, I said waitress, I meant "server"

Nurse!

In retrospect, we were a little rough on her. Myself included. Yeah, she was pushing her book way too hard and her ranting on the RV-6 was odd, even a bit over the top. That is until I found this.

I believe the deceased pilot was her husband.

I’m not saying her attitude towards the plane is warranted and I doubt the plane was an issue in the accident but some folks have a hard time dealing with tragedy. Sharing her husband’s story is probably helping her cope in some fashion.

What happened to the thread?

Not sure what that means Mr. Jennings

Obscure reference to "The Matrix". Taken the blue pill, and you wake up like it never happened. As in, Cropduster lady was never here.

In retrospect, we were a little rough on her. Myself included. Yeah, she was pushing her book way too hard and her ranting on the RV-6 was odd, even a bit over the top. That is until I found this.

I believe the deceased pilot was her husband.

I’m not saying her attitude towards the plane is warranted and I doubt the plane was an issue in the accident but some folks have a hard time dealing with tragedy. Sharing her husband’s story is probably helping her cope in some fashion.

I am believing you are right. It would have been a little more polite for us to have waited and see how she was like in a few weeks. She did push the book a little hard, but that might be her only source of income right now.

However I was not impressed on how proud she sounded that her husband was in a crash, then failed to report the hospitalization and injuries on his next medical. Makes me tend to believe that the husband was one to not pay attention to other FARs.

I am believing you are right. It would have been a little more polite for us to have waited and see how she was like in a few weeks.

I'm kinda surprised at how quickly the MC made the whole thing disappear.

Obscure reference to "The Matrix". Taken the blue pill, and you wake up like it never happened. As in, Cropduster lady was never here.

Ahh shoot never saw The Matrix believe it or not...

I felt a little bad for her. As soon as I saw the thread I knew everyone on here was going to give her a lot of grief. Oh well. Typical of PoA.

Nurse... Nurse... bring us another round!

Is it politically incorrect to refer to the waitress as nurse yet? ah.. dang, I said waitress, I meant "server"

Nurse!

I always used 'nurse' to order another round. I'm not too PC so take that with a grain of salt.

I felt a little bad for her. As soon as I saw the thread I knew everyone on here was going to give her a lot of grief. Oh well. Typical of PoA.

[southern sheriff] We don't cotton to you kind in these here parts. Hell, we don't cotton to any kind.....[/southern sheriff]

We're pretty good at running newbies off...

[southern sheriff] We don't cotton to you kind in these here parts. Hell, we don't cotton to any kind.....[/southern sheriff]

We're pretty good at running newbies off...

This place really cracks me up - I feel like everyone has to "earn their stripes" on this site. It definitely is not newbie friendly. If your new and have a low post count you can pretty much guarantee folks are going to beat you up over whatever question you asked.

I will say this...it appears to be MUCH better than it was when I first joined. Mostly due to the fact that several posters no longer seem to post here. Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

This place really cracks me up - I feel like everyone has to "earn their stripes" on this site. It definitely is not newbie friendly. If your new and have a low post count you can pretty much guarantee folks are going to beat you up over whatever question you asked.

I will say this...it appears to be MUCH better than it was when I first joined. Mostly due to the fact that several posters no longer seem to post here. Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

Oh BS, you don't know what the **** you're talkin' bout.

;) :D

Perhaps a Newbie Poster Orientation Program (NewPOP) should be organized to help folks during those first few traumatic posts?

The atmosphere as a whole has changed directions in some ways, since I became a member to what it is today. Some for the better, some for the worse.

Still, it’s a place I enjoy participating in with pilot buddies.

I was 'lucky' enough to catch the first dozen of her posts before they vanished, and was wondering how quickly she may be locked down.. had to check the following day (after all it was getting slightly comical) and to my surprise, POOF she was dusted :D One of the quicker 'Houdini's' I've seen around here lol

Back