Cremation or burial when you die

In other news, don't locate your Motorcycle museum next to a crematorium...... as I understand it, when a particularly large customer uses this service, there is much belching smoke.

I forget where I saw it, but some guy liked his Harley so much he had them embalm him, dress him in his riding gear, prop him up on the bike, and get buried like that. It was really weird looking to see this dead guy on a bike get lowered into the ground in some plastic container.

And here he is!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-harley-davidson-motorcycle-article-1.1598403

That would explain this:
18221808_1341295265986415_1240223684152356318_n.jpg

Popular in the Fargo area.

Is the popularity of this thread a reflection of the average age of the pilot population?

Why should I care, I'll be dead. I prefer whichever option is cheapest for my family. If that means a woodchipper rental, I'm good with that.

False choice. If you auger in well enough, you can be both buried and cremated.

It's tempting to just let my heirs decide to do, but when I dealt with my cousin's estate, he had all the cremation and interment plans prearranged and paid for, and it was nice not having to make those decisions during a time that was stressful enough as it was.

That dude that walked away from that piper crash through the power lines, tried for the "in-flight cremation" option. Mad skills?... LOL.

Back