Could'a, Would'a, Should'a (Escaping Thermals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER FLY A PLANE EXCEPT LATE IN THE EVENING OR EARLY MORNING ***HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean. you know it can get bumpy.

Damn straight. Otherwise you're a GD failure and you should turn in your man card and go start turning gay tricks at a truck stop! :lol:

Wow, who would've ever thought a topic on thermals would have so many "ups and downs":lol:

Wow, who would've ever thought a topic on thermals would have so many "ups and downs":lol:
Some here are unable to have a discussion without resorting to grade school level bullying. It isn't necessary and almost always derails the thread onto some tangent that has nothing to do with the original subject.

I heard about a friend that flew in the air race around Ephrata that weekend. He was worried his wings were going to rip off. The worst turbulence he had ever encountered, and he flies a lot. Multiple Oshkosh trips, Reno, etc... He was talking to his wife and mine's over dinner about the trip, I wasn't there. We had a trip to Spokane that same weekend. I'm glad I chose to drive, my wife and kids don't enjoy the regular bumps let alone anything to exciting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back