Continuing on with the grass strip tour

She's home, Bruce. I called her...long day which I'm sure she'll tell us about shortly.

Lots of bitching in posts on crocs of america.com. They were hoping for a tasty meal.

She's home, Bruce. I called her...long day which I'm sure she'll tell us about shortly.

Lots of bitching in posts on crocs of america.com. They were hoping for a tasty meal.

She did alright...I'm sure she's whipped. Bouncing around violently in an airplane for 450 miles will take it out of you. We'll see her in the morning...:smile:

Yay!!

She did alright...I'm sure she's whipped. Bouncing around violently in an airplane for 450 miles will take it out of you. We'll see her in the morning...

Yeah, and it doesn't even have to be that far to not be fun!

I'm so anxious to hear about your trip first hand...we may need to have some We B Smokin' time when you get back. :yesnod:

Fly safe, friend. ;)
I'm ready for some girl time and long talks. :yes:

It's a good thing I came home yesterday! Wouldn't have made it today.

:rofl: How funny! I'm still laughing at that one. :D If they like a high fat diet, they would have loved chompin' on me! :D

I flew over some swamps and have a few photos. The local folks at Shade Tree talked to me a lot about the best route from the Gulfport area to Jennings...they were really helpful! :yes: The locals always have lots of good information about their area. I flew a little north, out of the way, using False River as a waypoint and missed most of the swamps. I'm a chicken. :redface:

She did alright...I'm sure she's whipped. Bouncing around violently in an airplane for 450 miles will take it out of you. We'll see her in the morning...:smile:
:) I'm still tired. :D Lots of stories and lots of photos to post later. Steve said I could post a few of him, so I'll downsize them and post them shortly. :)

I'm ready for some girl time and long talks. :yes:

I have a completely open week next week...I can come down...you can come up...or we can meet at We B...we COULD even let Flippy and Tom come along...or not...:wink2:

I have a completely open week next week...I can come down...you can come up...or we can meet at We B...we COULD even let Flippy and Tom come along...or not...:wink2:
:D Sounds like a plan!

That WWI airplane is coming in here sometime next week, but other than that, I don't have much going on.

I'm starting to work on some photos, so here is a start. Steve has approved all these photos. My windshield was never cleaner than it was that day. :yes: That Romanian Rocket Fuel sure made my airplane go faster! :D

Attachments

• Steve 1 (1077 x 808).jpg
    Steve 1 (1077 x 808).jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Steve 2 (1077 x 808).jpg
    Steve 2 (1077 x 808).jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Steve cleaning.jpg
    Steve cleaning.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 22
  • Romanian rocket fuel.jpg
    Romanian rocket fuel.jpg