Contact at Foreflight

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
Anyone know how to reach the people at Foreflight?

My subscription is due and I need to update my credit card info. I forgot my password so I request a new one from their 'Forgot Password' feature on their login screen. I get a message that there are sending me a new one. But I get nothing. It is NOT IN MY JUNK FOLDER EITHER!!!

I have tried twice and still nothing. I want to keep Foreflight. But to do that I have to and am willing to pay for it.

I suppose as a worse case I can wait until the renewal fails and then just establish a new account. But that seems like a waste of my time and theirs.

Yeah just PM your credit card info to me and I'll take care of it.

(I'm joking, don't actually do that.)

Just email them via their support email on the website. I had a subscription problem a few days ago and it was fixed within two hours,

FF support has somebody waiting to answer email about 12 hours a day I think. Send an email to their support and they'll be right back to you.

Yeah they are great! I emailed them about upgrading to pro and how to go about doing it. Within 1 hour I had an answer. They have great customer service!

I'm sure if u email them offering to pay they will get back to you quickly.

FF support has somebody waiting to answer email about 12 hours a day I think. Send an email to their support and they'll be right back to you.

I think it's way more than 12. I've gotten responses back at all hours of the day and night!

Does anybody have a phone number for Foreflight. It looks like they try not to publicize it but I do have a problem that I would prefer to resolve over the phone.

I sent a request to FF a week or more ago, haven’t heard anything. Of course it was rather a negative question about a feature in the version I’ve been using since Day 1 that is not in the version I was forced to upgrade to. I understand marketing but if you make me upgrade to a plan that costs more, I expect, at the very least, the capabilities that were in the previous version.

So far, dead silence from FF. And that’s bad customer service.

Does anybody have a phone number for Foreflight. It looks like they try not to publicize it but I do have a problem that I would prefer to resolve over the phone.

Foreflight doesn't offer phone support. Says so right on the website.

"
Phone Support
We cannot offer on-demand phone support at this time. With email, we can respond to all customers very quickly and ensure nobody has to endure annoying hold music."

I thought someone might have one that is not advertised but is helpful. Sometimes, businesses have one but try to minimize its use.

I thought someone might have one that is not advertised but is helpful. Sometimes, businesses have one but try to minimize its use.
Try emailing them and asking them for their number, or ask them to call you.
It's worth a try.

Have you used it? I have used the email many times and have always received a personalized response within a very short period of time. Most recent was just a day ago.

Their support is great, even if not financial, I had more of a tech question last year (logbook related) and they were fast, personable, and helpful

Sent an email requesting a phone call. Got a phone call about two hours later. The guy knew his stuff and resolved the problem.

He says he owns Navion and flies a Falcon 50.

Thanks to those who provided helpful info. As for the third graders(or people who post like one), you are welcome to do what I did.

Back