Concealed Handgun License

It's the same thing as thinking that everyone should love airplanes, want an airplane, etc, isn't it? :rofl:

I keep opening this thread because I must have posted in it sometime earlier and there's an arrow by it but I can't remember for the life of me what I said...
Yes. If they kept bringing it up every month on a gun forum.

For crying out loud. I get it. You want a gun. You want everyone to have a gun. You want us to admire you for having a gun. You are afraid that someone wants to take away your gun. blah, blah, blah.

You guys go down this road so often that it gets monotonous. My reaction to these endless chest-thumping displays is, "Is it that time of the month again?"
You don't have to read the thread and people are free to discuss this provided they remain within the RoC which they're doing. What is your issue? Don't look at it if you don't like it - there is no reason for you to come in here and start bashing those that like firearms. This is not a board where we restrict conversation to aircraft. If you'd like that, go to the red board, and be damn sure you don't talk about a bicycle.

Nope, you don't get it.

In this forum, if people want to discuss guns, or anything else "...so long as they are discussed in a civil manner", we can.

I believe the above argues against a claim she didn't make.

You're free to ignore topics that you don't enjoy. Your characterizing us based on whatever perceptions you have about guns as "chest-thumping" says more about you than it does about us, I think.

She's also free to read and post her opinion. And keep doing so. If that annoys you, you could find a forum dedicated to firearms that excludes negative posts and discuss concealed handgun licenses there in relative peace.

While most of the posts to this thread have been measured and reasonable, a few have been "chest-thumping" (obviously in my very humble opinion.)

While most of the posts to this thread have been measured and reasonable, a few have been "chest-thumping" (obviously in my very humble opinion.)

Caution, on the internet, you will encounter people with different opinions and different demeanor from you.

You don't have to read the thread and people are free to discuss this provided they remain within the RoC which they're doing. What is your issue? Don't look at it if you don't like it - there is no reason for you to come in here and start bashing those that like firearms.

If posts are allowed that bash people who dislike firearms (there have been several posts that have done that; let me know if you would like me to point them out) then shouldn't those bashed people be allowed to respond?

(Just to be clear: I'm a libertarian and believe very strongly in the right to bear and use arms.)

Last edited:
Buy a gun! (Legally) P*ss off all the right people!

:D

Back