Complex Endorsement

wilzup

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Eric D
Well, got a chance to complete my complex checkout this morning. I initially started out in a Mooney but decided to go the familiar route and get checked out in an Piper Arrow. It fit me perfect since I had been flying the Archer, exclusively since I got my ticket back in Jan.
Now for some long distance flights! Can't wait!

E

Congrats

The Arrow is a great plane, not sure which flavor of arrow you're flying, I've logged some time in the turbo t tail arrow IV, great little machine, good in DA, great in crosswinds, not super fast but if you pick your altitudes and climb and decent profiles, she'll scoot enough for most folks.

I really like the Arrow a lot. I'm just shocked at the asking sticker prices.

I'm doing my training lessons in a Arrow IV T-Tail, Once finished I plan on going up in a Cessna and then to a Super Cub taildragger.
I really like the steep banks in the low wing :rollercoaster:

Did mine in an arrow,way back when. Now that you have that out of the way go for a true high performance check out.

Did mine in an arrow,way back when. Now that you have that out of the way go for a true high performance check out.

Like what? Turbine? V-12? radial Pitts?

A arrow vs a mooney vs a bo vs a 210, ain't that much of a diffrence

Endorsement's Complex, High performance and Tail wheel Endorsement all three in a RC-3 Seabee not sure any other aircraft can do the same.:rofl:

Back