Commercial

I see what you mean......just like busting an initial CFI ride, would you agree? :rolleyes:

No, that would be different. That has no defining time component, so it could also be lack of preparedness if one busts it from a minimal time perspective.

No, that would be different. That has no defining time component, so it could also be lack of preparedness if one busts it from a minimal time perspective.

Ah, different standards I see. :rolleyes2:

So someone who considers themselves to be a highly capable pilot and also see themselves as brighter than the rest, goes and bust their CFI, it was just "lack of preparedness" and has no real bearing on their lack of apparent skills?

So someone who considers themselves to be a highly capable pilot and also see themselves as brighter than the rest, goes and bust their CFI, it was just "lack of preparedness" and has no real bearing on their lack of apparent skills?

Lack of preparedness actually comments on a lack of all of the above at the time, when I had 250 hrs. It was mostly a preparedness to teach.

You should save yourself the trouble and just change your avatar pic to

house-level-eyeroll.gif

:rofl::thumbsup:

I guess that is a matter of opinion. If you don't plan to fly IMC and you don't fly IMC those skills will quickly erode and have little value.
It also helps if you own your own and plane to get the insurance down a little

Back