Commercial Passed!

ahkahn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
92E
Passed my commercial checkride yesterday! Gail Lapook (Chicagoland area) was a fantastic examiner. Highly recommend her. Very thorough, fair, personable, and conscientious.

Don't plan on doing it for a living, but got it to be a safer pilot, and maybe even move on to get my CFI/I to share the passion with a few others.

Congrats. How do you like the power off 180's in the Lance?

Also, did the examiner have you do a steep spiral to the power off 180? I was a little worried about that one in terms of forgetting to put the gear down at the end!

Congrats. How do you like the power off 180's in the Lance?

Also, did the examiner have you do a steep spiral to the power off 180? I was a little worried about that one in terms of forgetting to put the gear down at the end!

Ha! I think I could beat a brick to the ground. Actually, it's not too bad, it can get a little unnerving when you've got it pointed nearly nose down and then start pulling it out as you hit final height. I was squeaking them on the numbers every single time in practice, but floated a touch during the checkride... almost outside of PTS standards.

I've never done a steep spiral into a power-off 180, but that would be kind of fun to try!

Congratulations!
I took my private with her, great examiner

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Congrats,now go find some work for the rating,good luck.

Congratulations. I have to get off y backside and get that done.

Congrats! Any additional Certificate or rating only makes you a better pilot.

Back