Commercial Check Ride / Written

You've got it. The point I was trying to make (and you get) is that the "airspeed" is not the usual plane-through-the-air airspeed but blast from the prop airspeed. So on something like a Chandelle where the plane's airspeed might be near stall speed, there will still be a quite a bit of "airspeed" coming off the prop and hitting that mast due to the high power setting.

Good luck on the checkride!

Awesome, thanks! Yeah, I'm actually really looking forward to this one. The maneuvers are challenging and fun. My last checkride was for my instrument rating and that was about the most boring experience ever..challenging, but boring :)

Congrats! I have been signed off for my CPL checkride for almost two weeks, but have not been able to make mine, the examiner's, and the weather's schedules coincide yet. Might have to go up and do a refresher again before the ride.

@midwestpa24 thanks much! And good luck, it's a really fun ride. I find I don't really enjoy how MUCH fun until about a few hours after its all done heh..

Finally am getting a break in the weather and have my CPL ride scheduled for tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

Passed it this morning! It wasn't my best flying, but it passed.

I already have a 2nd class medical. The wait to get into our AME is quite long and wanted to ensure I had it promptly.

I already have a 2nd class medical. The wait to get into our AME is quite long and wanted to ensure I had it promptly.
Very good! Hopefully you can use it soon.

Back