comm checkride tomorrow

cirrusmx

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
campoalavista
I am finally flying my comm check ride tomorrow!! I am trying to not think about it anymore and just relax, but I CANT!! My head just keeps flying. I know its a super private pilot ride, but I am paranoid about the simplest minor details. At least the oral portion of the examination is done. Oh well.

Good luck! As someone training for the commercial rating right now, I'm really looking forward to the write up after you pass tomorrow!

It's one of the easier rides.

The longest part of mine was just the DPE going through 250hrs of log book and verifying everything was up to snuff.

I may be a space alien but this works for me...

I figure on any test wether it be written or oral or practical... aviation or otherwise... at the moment the test starts I'm in it. My level of preparedness no longer really matters, I am simply either going to get it right or not get it right. So I will just do whatever I am able to do and if that doesn't work out.... well... in this case at least I can try again.

Besides, if your instructor didn't think you'd pass on one of your average days with a safe margin, he probably wouldn't have signed your logbook.

git 'r done

Good luck! The flying part for my Commercial was easier than my private ride and was really fun. You'll do fine.

Good luck. Looking forward to the debrief. Working towards commercial myself.

Good luck,it should be a fun ride,loved all the maneuvers.

Advice: Don't give the examiner the bird.

Had to cancel and postpone the flight due to low ceilings. two hours later, CAVU!!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Will write a debrief when i fly next Wednesday!

I flew my checkride today and passed!! i am now a commercial pilot. weather wasnt great e.i. cross winds, gusts, wind shear advisories, rain, and all that jazz. just went out had fun, rode the turbulence and gusts, and passed with "flying colors" as people here in the medical thread.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i am taking a break and hanging out with the wife before starting on the comm mel add on.

I flew my checkride today and passed!! i am now a commercial pilot. weather wasnt great e.i. cross winds, gusts, wind shear advisories, rain, and all that jazz. just went out had fun, rode the turbulence and gusts, and passed with "flying colors" as people here in the medical thread.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i am taking a break and hanging out with the wife before starting on the comm mel add on.
:thumbsup: Congrats captain!

Back