Comanche Eng Overhauled in 1980 but aircraft in A1 condition

In that context, Yes. And that is the point you miss. The standard is type design conformity and condition for flight. A personal judgement, i.e, personal opinion, is not a defined standard in itself. So when you use the term “minimally airworthy” you are simply trying to add credibility to your personal opinion of the aircraft condition because that term does not exist. As I stated the aircraft is either airworthy or not. Period. Whether you agree with how the owner maintains their aircraft is a separate issue from its airworthiness. It is what it is.

You don't even see the internal inconsistency in what you said. If a "personal judgement (sic)" is involved, then there is not black and white it "is either airworthy or not." You are talking yourself in circles. Sorry if you are butthurt by my comments and opinions.

You don't even see the internal inconsistency in what you said. If a "personal judgement (sic)" is involved, then there is not black and white it "is either airworthy or not." You are talking yourself in circles. Sorry if you are butthurt by my comments and opinions.
Ha. For someone who is unable to answer simple questions or clarify their own words, par for the PoA course. T-D would be proud of you. I have references to back my words. You? As they say ignorance is bliss. Perhaps you should stick to fleet management, flying, or lawyer work since discussing mx topics doesn't seem to be your forte. But if it bothers you this much perhaps put me on ignore and save yourself any future grief.:rolleyes:

Back