LevelWing

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
LevelWing
Who is watching?

I'd like to see Oregon and Alabama win.

Oregon v. Ohio State.

Thrilling win for Spartans today. What a game.

I just want to know if Jameis Winston got some free lobster tails last night and had sex with un unwilling participant.

That was a nice comeback by Michigan State.

Go Ducks and Roll Tide!

since my wife is a Florida state alum, I am dutifully cheering for FSU. mostly so my life isnt miserable for the next few weeks....

since my wife is a Florida state alum, I am dutifully cheering for FSU. mostly so my life isnt miserable for the next few weeks....

Hope it works out for you. I mean, they won't win but at least you showed support! :lol:

Ducks are emptying an entire can of whoop-ass on Florida.

It's turning into what I expected. FSU has been overrated all season, lucking out on many of their wins. I knew their luck had pretty much run its course when they got matched to Oregon.

J2F-4surplusflight_%25284710569872%2529.jpg
= 59

pa-44-180_1979.jpg
= 20

:D

It was a good catch. I still want Alabama to win. :p The first half was pretty good. Alabama started to get their rhythm and were making a lot of plays. We'll see how the second half goes.

Oregon v. Ohio State.

Thrilling win for Spartans today. What a game.

Sorry I missed it. I was watching the Winter Classic.

I'm hoping for Ohio State v Oregon, but OSU's 3rd string QB is struggling now against Bama.

Sorry I missed it. I was watching the Winter Classic.

I'm hoping for Ohio State v Oregon, but OSU's 3rd string QB is struggling now against Bama.

I don't know if I'd say struggling now. It wasn't a pretty first half, but it's about evened up now, and the Buckeye's are going to open up the second half with possession. It's going to be interesting.

Big wins for the Big 10 today. SEC goes down in flames. Will be an interesting championship game.

It will be Big Ten vs Pac 12. Like a Rose Bowl. Except they already had the Rose Bowl game this year.

Just cant let it go can you. :rofl:

Don't care, just saying he's brought his talents to OSU and is making them work. Probably why OSU hired him. :D

Personally I don't watch much college or NFL football. Unfortunately the Daytona 500 is still a month and a half away. :)

First Supercross of the season starts tomorrow night. Anybody else here into that?

Just cant let it go can you. :rofl:

I hope he gets his 3rd! Go Buckeyes! :lol:

I don't think they stand much of a chance against Oregon, although it will be much closer than the FSU game. FSU was so over-rated.

Wow both games were amazing to watch. It's a happy but bleary-eyed group in the office this morning! Go Bucks!

We've had amazing success against Oregon in the past, but that QB is a freight train that went right thru FSU yesterday.

I kept hearing that the Bucks have "SEC speed" and Ezekiel showed some of that last night. But the pace that the Ducks executed at was a whole 'nuther level. The cameras couldn't even keep up with the coaches sending the calls in from the booth when they tried. Will be interesting to see if we can control the tempo any better than the 'Noles.

First Supercross of the season starts tomorrow night. Anybody else here into that?

I love Supercross. We go to Atlanta every year. However, this year will be somewhat of a letdown without Stewart and Villapoto on the 450's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they stand much of a chance against Oregon, although it will be much closer than the FSU game. FSU was so over-rated.
That's what they were saying about the mighty Crimson Tide. Never underestimate Ohioans. We do things like invent airplanes and win football games.

Coached by an ex SEC two time National Title winning coach

That "ex SEC two time National Title winning coach" is an Ohio native who taught the SEC a few things 'bout football. Can you spell A-s-h-t-a-b-u-l-a, O-h-i-o? Born in Toledo, grew up in Ashtabula, played football at the University of Cincinnati and coached for Earl Bruce at Ohio State and as head coach of Bowling Green State University (Ohio). We're glad he finally came home from his Florida vacation! :wink2:

dtuuri

Being an Auburn fan, I hate everything bammer. I was a hard core luckeye fan last night, but Oregon is going to curb stomp OSU.

That's what they were saying about the mighty Crimson Tide. Never underestimate Ohioans. We do things like invent airplanes and win football games.

Like taking down that mighty Crimson Tide with your 3rd string QB?

Amen! Go Buckeyes!

I love Supercross. We go to Atlanta every year. However, this year will be somewhat of a letdown without Stewart and Villapoto on the 450's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bummed they're not out there, but I think it will still be an exciting season. If those two aren't in the run, there will be two more coming up into the battle. I have never seen a "boring" season.

I do get a little bored when the leader gets out there in the first part of the race and stays there until the end, but that really doesn't happen all that often. And with improved coverage, at least you can see what's going on all over the place.

Back