• No

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
Was browsing in the toy department today. Saw travel size version of clue. I turned to my friend and said "that'd be tricky to play on the go" he looked at me and said "dunno never played it" my jaw dropped! I'm a child of the 80s so I played it alot.

Mr. Pilot was murdered in the hangar with a wrench by the A&P.

Video Clue is great... Hasn't been sold in years but have seen it on eBay. It's VHS format but I have converted it to DVD. Great party game.

Video Clue is great... Hasn't been sold in years but have seen it on eBay. It's VHS format but I have converted it to DVD. Great party game.

I will not voluntarily admit to owning the VHS tape.
You will never find out! NEVER! :)

Worst part of it all? We do own it. Never played it. Would you say we're overdue? :D

I will not voluntarily admit to owning the VHS tape.
You will never find out! NEVER! :)

Worst part of it all? We do own it. Never played it. Would you say we're overdue? :D

lol!!!! It takes a bit to learn how to play, but once that's out of the way it's a blast!! My nephew is an IT guy who converted our VHS to DVD, and indexed the scenes for quick reference.

We had that when it came out, we loved to just watch the video for its entertainment value. They sure don't make fun stuff like that anymore.

Many, many times. And Lesley Ann Warren as Miss Scarlet in the movie fueled my adolescent fantasies for a good length of time.

Back