China bans seductive banana eating online: Are bananas indecent fruits?

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36226141

Don't if this is true but I read it on the internet so guess it is. :rolleyes:

I never thought about it this way. I just slice/cut it up, spread some peanut butter on bread, and make a sammich with a banana, or mix it in with yogurt. Or just take it....oh.

Skydog you were just in China, any truth to this? :popcorn:

Last edited:
Whoa.... I am glad I saw this.... Just about to have a guilt free no taste lunch that includes a banana...

At least the glutton is free....

Shouldn't that be "suggestive" rather than "seductive"? I'm not sure seducing a banana is what most people have in mind.

Must be a Google Translate error!

Shouldn't that be "suggestive" rather than "seductive"? I'm not sure seducing a banana is what most people have in mind.

Eh, seductive, suggestive, really the same in this example I think.

are these consenting fruit or are they being violated? chinese chicks just kicked it up a notch in my book.

Translations don't always come across correct.

The girl they intended on censoring was named "Anna." So, "Ban Anna."

Sheesh.

cea0a385124acad4a5580f39503d93a81072163be0bf15e19933c4010cbac093.jpg

Wasn't the hula hoop banned here when it first came out?

It's all about context.... like "Are you just happy to see me, or is that a banana in your pocket?"

Did that once to a FA. Stuffed a banana down my pants, and when the FA came up front the FO pointed to my crotch. She looks and says, "get the ****ing banana out of your pants loser". Really hurt my ego, took years to recover. :D

Did that once to a FA. Stuffed a banana down my pants, and when the FA came up front the FO pointed to my crotch. She looks and says, "get the ****ing banana out of your pants loser". Really hurt my ego, took years to recover. :D
I won’t tell you about the time I saw a plastic banana with a condom on it laying on a housemate’s bed. She was hard core to say the least...

Next thing you know, it will be Racist too!

I won’t tell you about the time I saw a plastic banana with a condom on it laying on a housemate’s bed. She was hard core to say the least...

Girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.

Back