Chien and Bement

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
Susan posted this picture on Facebook of Bruce and myself when I was showing him my 1954 Jeep Pickup that my son had restored.

Attachments

• Bruce Chien and Bob Bement looking over Lola, Bob's 1954 Jeep..jpg
    Bruce Chien and Bob Bement looking over Lola, Bob's 1954 Jeep..jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 292
anim_thumbsup.gif

I hate Bruce. Guy has a full head of hair and never seems to gain an ounce.

I'd rather see a picture of the truck. :D

Interesting.

I've always suspected that Dr. B was a composite character of multiple doctors out there. I had a sneaky suspicion that the amount of good he does was beyond the capability of one man.

It appears I was wrong, and there is photographic evidence of him being a single individual.

I'd rather see a picture of Susan. :D

Ok here is a picture of Lola, my 1954 Willys Jeep pickup truck all restored. My mother named it when we used it for elk hunting. She would always call and ask what Lola needed for the upcoming hunt. What ever Lola wants Lola gets was the reason for the name.

Attachments

• IMG_4178.JPG
    IMG_4178.JPG
    723.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4173_1.JPG
    IMG_4173_1.JPG
    606.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    698.1 KB · Views: 80
Interesting.

I've always suspected that Dr. B was a composite character of multiple doctors out there. I had a sneaky suspicion that the amount of good he does was beyond the capability of one man.

It appears I was wrong, and there is photographic evidence of him being a single individual.

Do not be deceived by his diminutive stature in his corporeal form. Bruce is a Modern Force of Nature.

Plus, an exceptional grill cook.

Ok here is a picture of Lola, my 1954 Willys Jeep pickup truck all restored. My mother named it when we used it for elk hunting. She would always call and ask what Lola needed for the upcoming hunt. What ever Lola wants Lola gets was the reason for the name.

Bob, it is readily apparent that Lola has wanted for nothing. Beautiful truck!

La-la-la-la-Lola.

That is a fine looking truck.

Really nice truck, Bob! It makes me feel good that there are people out there that appreciate and respect historical cars and trucks (and airplanes) and are willing to put out the elbow grease and money to restore them to better than new condition. Thanks for showing us the pictures.

Nice pics, Bob. But we're all pilots, and we'd like to see the panel. :D

Doc Bruce is a sexy beast. Gets sexier as he gets older.

Back