Cessna Headrest Seatbelt Guide

David Underwood

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
asynchronism
Hi All,

I have a T206H - the Passenger Briefing Cards for the plane clearly show a headrest seatbelt guide, and I can't find it. It's not in the POH, I've messed with the headrests, and I can't even find a replacement part for it online. Image attached.

Does this thing exist? Would make the restraints a lot more comfortable, the co-pilot side angle really irritates my wife.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• headrest.jpg
    headrest.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 37
Most of this kind of stuff for Cessna came from Ford or Chrysler cars of the planes era. Be on the look out for cars of your planes vintage. Start scanning Chrysler/Ford interior pics from the era and likely find what you have.

Last edited:
Thanks all! @Bell206 that's the thing, and they're *only* $115 each from Airpower o_O I'll try swapping the headrests around, and probably give Cessna a call to be safe.

Thanks all! @Bell206 that's the thing, and they're *only* $115 each from Airpower o_O I'll try swapping the headrests around, and probably give Cessna a call to be safe.

Have I been doing this too long that that price initially struck me as unusually cheap for Textron part?

Have I been doing this too long that that price initially struck me as unusually cheap for Textron part?

I'm just numb to it. Last month was $250 to replace one knob on the G1000...

Back