Votes: 6 17.6%
  • V-22 Osprey

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • SR22 Cirrus

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • 22 year old waitress at Twin Peaks

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Movie. The book is okay but not one of those you really have to read the book to get it. :)

Knowing what I know about the Osprey, I wouldn't be in the same state as one:cool:

Cheers

3 and 4 are roughly the same, MX expense wise.

Except 3 has a chute you can pull when you need to escape bwahahahahahaha

Wow. So far, everybody has chosen airplanes and zero votes for boobies. These are some real pilots here.

So, I am stuck with the 22-year old for life? Oh.

Can I vote again?

Do I get a new 22 year old on a lease with an option to buy? Those do not age as well as aircraft. Will she get mad if I want to upgrade to a twin? My wife will get mad at either option.

I cannot afford a new SR22T. I can keep up with a SR22T, though.

If you have one of the airplanes, you can probably get the girl easy enough as well.

Voted the f22. Don't even care if I can't afford to fly it. I'll park it in the yard sit in it and make engine noises.

Does it have to be a waitRESS?

Don't they call themselves "servers" now? Kind of like there are no stewardesses, there are only flight attendants. And there are no secretaries, there are only administrative assistants.

Oh the humanity.

I will say there is one consistent piece of BS out there. Disneyland (The real one in California, not the places Walt never saw) calls the workers "Cast Members." Always have.

Almost forgot "associates." what a load. Maybe in a law firm it makes sense, but when the person at the cash register is a "sales associate" you're just puffing.

Not sure what twin peaks is referring to, but how about a waitress with twin peaks?

Don't they call themselves "servers" now? Kind of like there are no stewardesses, there are only flight attendants. And there are no secretaries, there are only administrative assistants.

Oh the humanity.

I will say there is one consistent piece of BS out there. Disneyland (The real one in California, not the places Walt never saw) calls the workers "Cast Members." Always have.

Almost forgot "associates." what a load. Maybe in a law firm it makes sense, but when the person at the cash register is a "sales associate" you're just puffing.

But everyone MUST have a title or, at the very least, get a participation trophy. :crazy:

@mscard would obviously have voted for boobies, even the blue footed ones, but he is not presently here to defend his position.

Some of our female members may feel themselves shortchanged in that department. So must some of guys who don't "measure up. My first wife was a charter member of the "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" by her own admission. Some of us get shortchanged in life, but we can at least be humorous about it. She was an upright "pancake bunny".

Said without intending to offend either men or women. Just enjoy the warped humor.

I'll take the waitress if she's hot, but if it has to be an airplane than the Cirrus.

I should have also listed the PA22 Tri Pacer. I bet it would have drawn its share of votes. Any other 22s that I missed?

By the way, for those reading this thread in Tapatalk... it would probably help to know that there's a survey question attached to the top of it that you don't see, which has critical information you may wish to peruse. :)

Back