Carrie Fisher Has Cardiac Event During Flight

Statins, my cardiologist told me if they could put them in the water like fluoride they would like to. Seems the anti-inflammatory effects are more important than the cholesterol lower effects. Don't shoot the messenger here. Sad about Carrie, may she RIP.

We've lost a lot of great names this year. I guess because I remember where and with whom I was when I first saw the Original Star Wars (Dad slept thru it!) I was caught by surprise this afternoon when I heard the news. I was unaware she was in the hospital and the news of her passing was a shock. I lost a little more of my childhood today. :-(

RIP and condolences to mom Debbie Reynolds. Must be hard burying a daughter.

She has become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
In more than one way. Princess Leia, Commander Leia, advocate for those with mental illness.

Inspired many.

Thank you Carrie, the universe will be a much better place because of you.

She was one of my first crushes. Nice looking gal. Another legend gone too soon. RIP

Depends on the hospital. You have an MI at a major heart center, you're in good hands. Have an MI in podunk hospital, better pray the weather is flyable because there's not much they can do. Same for strokes. Time and level of care are critical for a favorable outcome.
And all of that is moot if you crap out in the parking lot or the driveway... Again.. hospitals (even the big ones, and I've worked in many) aren't geared up (like EMS) to deal with patients who aren't roomed/bedded...

Back