Can we have a recipe section?

The MC has decided not to set up a "recipe section." Someone has already started a "Wednesday recipe" thread like the "Friday joke" thread, and we think that's the good way to go on this.

Bon appetit.

The MC has decided not to set up a "recipe section." Someone has already started a "Wednesday recipe" thread like the "Friday joke" thread, and we think that's the good way to go on this.

Bon appetit.

In light of this, I propose that we somehow create a standard format for the recipe, so that people can easily identify the recipes from the "Good idea!"s

Anyone game?

Hi Rich....looking into buying a good pressure cooker... want to cook like a oven fast...I here that a pressure cooker can do that./.... I have a stove int he garage where I cook too.... so pressure scares me till I can get use to the idea that pressure is in that pot... dangerous... here of old stories about ppl s... cookers exploding... so better do it in garage...and if It fails.. it will blow up my car instead of me next to our new stove...my wife would be ****ed if I break her stove...:nono:......:blush:ohhh...sh___T... there goes the car honey...

Hi Rich....looking into buying a good pressure cooker... want to cook like a oven fast...I here that a pressure cooker can do that./.... I have a stove int he garage where I cook too.... so pressure scares me till I can get use to the idea that pressure is in that pot... dangerous... here of old stories about ppl s... cookers exploding... so better do it in garage...and if It fails.. it will blow up my car instead of me next to our new stove...my wife would be ****ed if I break her stove...:nono:......:blush:ohhh...sh___T... there goes the car honey...

I use a pressure cooker all the time. I use it to cook beans and pot roasts. There is no need to worry about them exploding. All modern pressure cookers have pressure regulators that will keep the pressure at a safe level.

Back